Hello everyone , I am a programmer looking for a job
here are my number and my email :
0054 9 11 2472 2771
[email protected]

my CV is attached..

Attachments

• CV-Europass-20180501-Saed-EN.pdf
    122.5 KB · Views: 14
what type of programming, I won't open attachments due to possible threats included from unknown people.

ok feel comfortable to not open it , I just put my CV.. I am programmer with HTML , CSS , PHP , C++ , JAVA
thank for your reply and I hope to communicate

Well there are plenty of jobs for programmers, recruiters are literally almost daily in the university trying to catch new people. The question is if you are able to get a visa or you are as a tourist right now. If you have a cuil is extremely easy to get a job on that field

how are you..
well i am a refugee here and I have QUIL number , but I don't know how to contact with companies ,
help with that would be great !
greetings.

how are you..
well i am a refugee here and I have QUIL number , but I don't know how to contact with companies ,
help with that would be great !
greetings.
Contacting with companies is easy, specially when they are looking for programers, you can directly send a mail to their human resources apartment, or you can look in places like zonajobs or similars where companies just post what they need. First approach is the more successful one but the second is easier. Another way is to just go to programming related event or ingeniers faculties where you will find recruiters going around and post with information of jobs. Overall is very easy if you have cuil

Back