Property Management

California

Registered
Hello, If anyone needs someone to manage their property, I've been doing it a few years here and could take on a couple more properties. I have most of my properties in Palermo, but I have a support crew that can cover just about the whole city all the way up through the suburbs to Tigre. I have plumbers, carpenters, Escribanos, maids, and many other reliable service providers. I can help with everything from marketing, tenant screening, repairs and maintenance, bill paying, tenant check in, inventory, rental collections, etc. I will give you a monthly spread sheet of all incomes and costs and can make deposits in banks or "financieros". I have accountants as well as lawers for consultation. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email: [email protected]
Thank you

Let me add my own two cents. I hasten to add that I have no vested interest in this. But I know the gentleman and can vouch for him: he is honest and trustworthy, and except for his spelling and writing, I can find nothing to fault him with.

Thanks!,
I am going to try to improve my English! Unfortunately, as i learned Spanish, I became worse in my native language....I am now, officially "illiterate" in TWO languages!

Back