Pub Quiz in La Cigale this Monday 11th June

jontyjago

Registered
For those of you who enjoy trivia and drinking beer, then the Cigale Pub Quiz is for you!

I've been running a monthly quiz in English there for over a year and we get a lively and knowledgeable crowd of both locals and expats, it's always a good night and it would be great to have an official BaExpats team!

The next edition is this coming Monday, 11th June in La Cigale, 25 de Mayo 597.

The fun will start around 7:45ish. More details here: http://www.buenosairespubquiz.com/2012/05/quiz-night-11th-june-im-back/

Hope to see you there!

Does anyone know of any other English trivia nights, preferably closer to Palermo? (No offense jontyjago, I'm just skeptical of how far I'll want to venture on a Monday night)

No offence taken, you'll be missing a great quiz though - I think it's worth the trip ;o)

La Cgale sounds like a very nice place. I've been willing to go for a while now. But on a Monday night... humm, I'll see. I love the idea of a Trivia night!!! Whta time will it start? Can I show up without previou
s notice or is enlisting a must?
Anyway, thanks for the idea.
Cheers.

No need to sign up, just come along - if you need a team we'll find you one no problem! Starts around 8ish.

Hope to see you later.

burgers are good there too. i work down the street.

Sorry I couldn't go!!! My work kept me indoors till very late. Please keep us informed about the next event. Hope it was a success! Cheers!

Back