Publicist avaliable

Cor

Registered
Hi guys! I'm a publicist who has worked for many years in film, product, special events, music and talent PR and major film studios and agencies in LA. I've also been a unit publicist for a couple of years. I just recently moved to BsAs so I'm looking for some freelance work if you know of any. I can do the job remotely or in person (in Buenos Aires), write press releases, editing, write production notes, create press kits, pitch, media placements, cover talent at special events, arrange set visits, oversee special events, junkets/press days etc. If interested or know of any leads, please feel free to message me. :)

I am a visual and performance artist who will be returning to BsAs after a few months visiting family in the states. Over the next 6 months-year I would like to develop my show to get ready for an east coast college circuit tour in the spring semester of the 2012/13 school year or even the following fall. I am currently getting some video and photo work together before I return to Argentina and am looking for help getting press packates, etc. together so I can focus on the creative aspects of the show. I am wondering if you're interested and what you charge. Thanks!

~Mo
www.MollyGoldstein.net
[email protected]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Apartment Rentals and Roommates 0