Quality bedsheets at a decent price??

syngirl

Registered
Has anyone bought any new bedsheets lately? I meant to pick some up last time I was in North America but had no room... so now we really need them. Last time I looked here (awhile ago now) -- they were very expensive and not nearly the quality you find back in the States or Canada.

Anyone have any ideas where I can find some nice sheets and not suffer too much on the price (I don't want crappy scratchy ones, 300 thread count would be nice -- but it would be nice to not have to spend thousands of pesos just for sheets for a queen size bed!)

The 400 thread count looks like a good deal -- usually getting even 300 costs through the nose.

Arredo is good for pillows, but in the past their sheets haven't been that great -- I'll have a look again, maybe they've improved.

House & Home or whatever they're called always wants $$$$$ even for a tiny hand towel.

Another vote for Arredo.

But don't go to the palermo branch, try another branch in belgrano or somewhere less touristy. We've got 300 & 500 thread count sheets there for decent prices.

jp said:
Another vote for Arredo.

But don't go to the palermo branch, try another branch in belgrano or somewhere less touristy. We've got 300 & 500 thread count sheets there for decent prices.

"You've" got ? If you work there, how much for a classic queensize set, white, 500 thread ? and the 300 ?

I said we've obtained sheets there for decent prices.

If you're going to nitpick, read the whole sentence.

French jurist said:
"You've" got ? If you work there, how much for a classic queensize set, white, 500 thread ? and the 300 ?
" We´ve got " meaning that they bought them, I doubt they work there ;) Arredo has an outlet store on Medrano ave in almagro, you should get better deals there. Also in Once there is one street that basically sells all blankets, covers, etc at much more convenient prices ( I do not remember the name of the street, but it is one that crosses Corrientes )

jp said:
I said we've obtained sheets there for decent prices.

If you're going to nitpick, read the whole sentence.

Ooops, sorry, misunderstood !

Back