Questions about Dating In Buenos Aires.

Thank You For Your insights guys. I will be learning to speak inclusive from now on then. Even if i Meet people who dont use it, I should be totally prepared there. I appreciate it. Have great rest of the day.

The best approach to having a 'successful' dating life is to make yourself the best version of yourself you can. Build a strong friendship group, be active and successful and the rest will work itself out. Chasing girls is a fools game - they will find you if you are a person who has value - then it will be up to you to decide what you want. Your height will make things harder but it can be compensated for with the above ^^. Confidence will come when you become someone who people want to be around and achieve success - whatever society deems it may be.

The best approach to having a 'successful' dating life is to make yourself the best version of yourself you can. Build a strong friendship group, be active and successful and the rest will work itself out. Chasing girls is a fools game - they will find you if you are a person who has value - then it will be up to you to decide what you want. Your height will make things harder but it can be compensated for with the above ^^. Confidence will come when you become someone who people want to be around and achieve success - whatever society deems it may be.

This says it all but if I can add -- using money to attract some will tend to attract the wrong people. It's fine to have fun for young people, but be careful what you attract. At the end of the day, if the person you are dating turns to a spouse, character is paramount.

It might be shallow but looking at a potential dates friendship group and family should give you a good idea if it's someone you want to be around long term.

This says it all but if I can add -- using money to attract some will tend to attract the wrong people. It's fine to have fun for young people, but be careful what you attract. At the end of the day, if the person you are dating turns to a spouse, character is paramount.
This is my view too and I half wish this thread hadn't been started. Surely falling in love with somebody who loves you back is the main thing.

Yes, but that doesn’t make it untrue. Most stereotypes have some basis in fact, or they would never occur.

No, it's still racist. Most stereotypes are created by ignorant people's narrow perception of reality.

Back