Racquetball?

wiley2816

Registered
I'll be in B.A. for six weeks--July & August. I've been searching the net for gymnasiums or clubs that have racquetball, but haven't had much luck finding one (or any). I know that the sport is played in the city and also know that there are very good players who compete on an International level. Anyone know of clubs that I can contact?

Raquetball doesn't exist in Argentina. The closest you can find is paddle or tennis.

They play squash at a place on Montevideo b/n Cordoba & Corrientes. I don't know the name of the place, but it's closer to raquetball than paddle or tennis.

raquetball is played in BA I have read about it from time to time, but where is the big question??? Maybe the Jockey Club?

I appreciate the feedback. I'll try the Jockey Club, once I arrive. Even though I've been told by others that it's non-existent in BsAs, what's weird is that Argentina ranks about 6th or 7th on the International Racquetball tour. So I'd say it has to be played somewhere (unless, of course, there are Argentine expats who play in the USA or Ireland, etc. for their country). If all else fails, I'll resort to squash.

I am looking for a raquetball partner to play once a week in caballito at First club. Daytime between 10 and 3p are best for me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Expat Life 3
S Newcomers Forum 2
W Newcomers Forum 0
Back