Radex Registration Problems

Frank2000

Registered
Recently I filled out the form in Radex to register so I can apply for residency. I received an e-mail back rightaway asking to click on a link to verify my e-mail address. However once I clicked to verify it said "el mail ya ha sido utilizado radex". I have never used radex before so I thought it was odd. I repeated the process again but this time used a gmail address. The result was the same. I filled out another form for help and sent it to them but there is no answer so far.

Did anyone else have a similar error interacting with Radex? Thanks

Can't help with the specific problem at hand, but we have found that one of the only ways to get a reaction from the DNM is to post to their timeline on the network formerly known as Twitter, and to tag the director of the DNM, Florencia Carignano (@florcarignanook)

DNM is a hot mess right now and the only way you're going to get a response is via the method Frank mentioned. It was bad in 2020 when I last dealt with them, and it's worse now I constantly hear.

Recently I filled out the form in Radex to register so I can apply for residency. I received an e-mail back rightaway asking to click on a link to verify my e-mail address. However once I clicked to verify it said "el mail ya ha sido utilizado radex". I have never used radex before so I thought it was odd. I repeated the process again but this time used a gmail address. The result was the same. I filled out another form for help and sent it to them but there is no answer so far.

Did anyone else have a similar error interacting with Radex? Thanks
I've had similar issues with the Radex system recently. Not your specific issue, but I input my info and got to a point where I had to pay, but the system wouldn't work any further. I ended up having to go in person to Migraciones in the city to sort it out. You can book an appointment online or just turn up and explain the problem.

In my experience, Argentine websites are notoriously glitchy. Regardless of it being a govt website or a private business. About the only one that seems to work well is Mercado Libre!

Thanks for all the replies. I solved the problem, but not sure how. I had created different e-mail accounts and tried. My friend also tried using his Mac. He had the same problem. On his second try he created a new e-mail account for me but this time used lower case letters only. Then it worked. Previously when we entered other e-mail addresses we were utilizing capitals for the first letters for better eligibility. Of course problem could be just a random glitch in the system. Wish me luck on uploading the documents and paying :)

I've had similar issues with the Radex system recently. Not your specific issue, but I input my info and got to a point where I had to pay, but the system wouldn't work any further. I ended up having to go in person to Migraciones in the city to sort it out. You can book an appointment online or just turn up and explain the problem.

In my experience, Argentine websites are notoriously glitchy. Regardless of it being a govt website or a private business. About the only one that seems to work well is Mercado Libre!
Exactly at which point does the system asks for payment information? Before or after uploading the document. So far it hasn't asked me to pay.

Exactly at which point does the system asks for payment information? Before or after uploading the document. So far it hasn't asked me to pay.
Before uploading docs. You just input personal details and then it asks for payment.

Back