Rangers - UEFA Cup Final

BsAsIrish

Registered
Im bouncing around my apartment here after just watching Rangers win their semi-final on a penalty shootout!!
Does anyone know any good sports bars where i can go to watch the final??
Anyone fancy a few beers that day, keep 14th May free!!! C'mon the Gers!!

BsAsIrish-
Why are you such a big Rangers fan? According to Mike Myers- "This is Scotland. This is Ireland. And this is the bloody sea!!!"
And if you are going to be a fan of a Scottish team, I'd think it would be Celtic... unless you are from the Northern 6.
The better team won.

"Fishface" said:
GREAT to see the Hun getting beaten.
bunch of sore losers.
Do you want to call round to my apartment and say that??? You wan*er!!!

"Napoleon" said:
BsAsIrish-
Why are you such a big Rangers fan? According to Mike Myers- "This is Scotland. This is Ireland. And this is the bloody sea!!!"
And if you are going to be a fan of a Scottish team, I'd think it would be Celtic... unless you are from the Northern 6.
The better team won.
Firstly, F**k Mike Myers.
Second, there is a pretty big ocean between Ireland and the States and your lot are quick to jump on the Irish bandwagon, parading around like plastic paddy's...
I dont give a f**k what you think, why would i have to support Celtic? Not that you know s**t about anything, but why do thick uneducated a**holes like yourself throw all these ideas and opinions on Irish history, politics and culture?
I am from the North of Ireland, yes, and by 'Northern 6' as you call it, i assume you mean the 6 Irish Counties under the administration of a British Government. And if you need to know, im from the Ulster-Scots community, hence my connection to Rangers Football Club rather than Celtic. Rangers was set up by members of the Presbyterian Church, which i am a member of, again, see my connection. Celtic was set up as a charity to raise funds for the less off catholics in Ireland, which i am not one of. Pretty simple, no? I love my country, my heritage and my roots. But what any of that has to do with my opinions on Irish politics i'll never know.
Totally agree the best team won. But hey, it was a pretty good run for us to make the UEFA Cup Final, no?

It was a great performance by Rangers to get to the UEFA Cup Final and congratulations to them for that but...Their rioting supporters utterly disgraced themselves and brought shame to the whole of Scotland - these are the proud defenders of the Union? It reminded me of a BNP convention.The sooner this Union is dissolved the better for both Scotland and England although I suspect this is not what one side of the community in Northern Ireland wants to happen. The sooner the northern irish get comfortable with their own identity and stop exporting their sectarian bigotry to Scotland the better.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Napoleon Entertainment 14
Back