Re: Buenos Aires crime rate - 2

This is too much to swallow. I am heading to BA for a few days. Perhaps some of you might wake up to reality. There is nada any of you Epats can do about crime. But this issue of the ATM can be resolved as a team.
Wake up before it is too late for you or someone you know. Rapping about something not one of you can make a difference. You talk and talk but no action. I am trying to make a difference for all of us but alone it is very difficult. I do not want to get into a shit kicking contest with anyone but talking about something no one can change has to be inane.
So let me know if anyone wants to effect some real change and save some lives, bodly injury and your money.
Last Chance for a reply.

Hello Jedard, I really think your bank is messing you about.
My bank (HSBC) gives me the same limits on withdrawals from my debit card as they are in the US and UK - AND no charges and the correct rate.
Credit card cash advances DO cost - the cost of borrowing what ever your bank might charge.
It recently cost me US$28 in fees to withdraw US$960 in pesos because I stupidly used the CC card instead of the DD card.
Kick your bank ass - they are feeding you BS

Thankyou. No, my bankis not doing anything but reimbursing me for the total amount of 5.00 per transaction at the end of each month. I have tried every bank here and the restriction is the same 960 peso per day using 3 transactions at a cost of 15.00 per day in CDN$. My bank does not pay any fee to any bank for this which is strange.
No, Scotia Bank is not involven in this at all. Last month they credited me back 165.00 CDN.
I know there are other ways but I think of the terrible repercussions this is going to have on someone soon one day here at night or day.
thanks for your kind comments.

Back