Re: coffee chat Starbucks Alto Palermo closed

Anyone else would like to make a suggestion for Neil and I to consider?

I agree with Neil, I thought that we were comfortable at Williamsbourg/ All Saint's café today, and an advantage is that it's right next door to where Starbucks used to be :).

Hi Neil- are you the organizer as I attempted to attend today without success- I couldn't find anyone, BUT I still want to join/attend and wanted you to know that I didn't "blow the group off"- please advise.
Hi Lorianne,
Look for our announcement to be posted next Monday. It will tell you the NEW location of our next Coffee Chat to be held on Tuesday, January 21st.

Hi Lorianne,
Look for our announcement to be posted next Monday. It will tell you the NEW location of our next Coffee Chat to be held on Tuesday, January 21st.
I didn’t see that announcement that Starbucks was closed when I sent you my message my apologies

Hi Neil- are you the organizer as I attempted to attend today without success- I couldn't find anyone, BUT I still want to join/attend and wanted you to know that I didn't "blow the group off"- please advise.
Sorry, the closure was quite unexpected by myself, we didn't even have any means to re direct the attendees as it was so sudden...There is also Friday night meeting at Tegoba where people gather to socialize, speak English and network. Hope to see you at both.

Mea culpa .. feel guilt because I used the SB area and didn't give them business .. LOL
Sure someone will say the tables we used belonged to the Mall and was Public Space..! LOL

Back