RE Taxes, Assessed Values & Ownership Records.

I just saw online that my 2023 ARBA property tax is slightly more than tripple last year's tax.

The annual amount increased form just under $10.000 to just over $30.000 ARS-

This is not the first time my property tax in Argentina has trippled form one year to the next.

My ABL in 2007 for my apartment in Recoleta increase by almost the same percentage

Dec 24, 2007

"A few days ago I read a few posts about increases in the BA property taxes.--Someone wrote that their abl tax increased by 58%. Mine
increased form $196 pesos to $676 pesos. Yes this is a HUGE increase, over 300%! Nonetheless, the new amount is just over $200USD. I knew that my previous tax was absurdly low."

I will pay the 2023 tax in five payments of a little more than $6.000 ARS each.

If I pay the full amount now, I would be paying $90,00 USD for the year,

It will be interesting to see how much I will actually have paid by the end of the year.

PS: My municipal tax (which includes grading the street in front of my house) increased from $385 ARS per month in Dcember of 2022 to $630 in Januray of 2023.
Has anyone received their ARBA bill for this year yet. I have an online account and nothing has been posted yet. Normally I see it around mid-January. I think bills are due February 21st so I would assume it should be out by now.

I asked last week at the ARBA office in Punta Alta and was told that they should appear on line on the ARBA websíre, in my services and impuestos a pagar in my Santander Rio app, as well as by email on February 5 or shortly thereafter.

I just checked the ARBA website. The 2024 property taxes are now payable online.

My property tax declined slightly from last year. This year they are $58.306,90.

I will pay in 5 payments of $11.778,90

I just checked the ARBA website. The 2024 property taxes are now payable online.

My property tax declined slightly from last year. This year they are $58.306,90.

I will pay in 5 payments of $11.778,90
Thank you for letting me know.

Mine are still not showing up, hopefully later today or tomorrow. Mine are for La Costa, not sure if that makes any difference.

I do not have an online account with ARBA. I just went to the website, entered the property ID numbers, paid with my credit card, and download the comprobante.

In prior years it has always been possible to see the details of the taxes due at least one (if not two or three) days there before the details show up in my bank account or they send an email.

I do not have an online account with ARBA. I just went to the website, entered the property ID numbers, paid with my credit card, and download the comprobante.

In prior years it has always been possible to see the details of the taxes due at least one (if not two or three) days there before the details show up in my bank account or they send an email.
Genius!! It was there that way! Thanks for the tip :)

Back