recently received new DNI - need to change CUIT

iggysnacks

Registered
hey folks!

i was approved for permanent residency on the 2nd of Jan. after asking Renaper on twitter, they sent me my new DNI number. i haven’t received the physical card yet

i currently have a restaurant registered under my CUIT, which i got with a precaria. my understanding is that the DNI number and the CUIL/CUIT need to be connected, and that receiving a DNI means i need to update my cuil/cuit somehow. my question is as follows: normally i think i would go to ANSES to update my cuil, but because the cuit is under the purview of AFIP, do i skip anses and go straight to AFIP? i want my business’s paperwork to be all straight as soon as possible!

hey folks!

i was approved for permanent residency on the 2nd of Jan. after asking Renaper on twitter, they sent me my new DNI number. i haven’t received the physical card yet

i currently have a restaurant registered under my CUIT, which i got with a precaria. my understanding is that the DNI number and the CUIL/CUIT need to be connected, and that receiving a DNI means i need to update my cuil/cuit somehow. my question is as follows: normally i think i would go to ANSES to update my cuil, but because the cuit is under the purview of AFIP, do i skip anses and go straight to AFIP? i want my business’s paperwork to be all straight as soon as possible!
I think you should get advice from your accountant to avoid any troubles.

Back