Recetly arrived

ok that,s fine with us.can you post me directions? @alfajorEfi,are you coming by car via panamericana?I drive so maybe you can tell me the best way,regards Howard,Leandro and Luke

So if you are going along Gral Paz you will pass the turn off for Contituyentes on the right and the Quilmes tower thing on the left. A couple of minutes later you will see the next turn off to the right is a slip road signed to 'Barrio Saavedra' turn in there and follow the slip road and you will find yourself in the park. You can park anywhere around there. My phone number is 1567964463. So we can find each other once we are there.

Hello! I am looking for any tips on teaching English in BA. I am a teacher in the states wanting to learn Spanish. I will be spending June, July and August in BA but what I really want is to stay for a year, maybe longer, if I can work. HELP! Thanks!

Barb said:
Hello! I am looking for any tips on teaching English in BA. I am a teacher in the states wanting to learn Spanish. I will be spending June, July and August in BA but what I really want is to stay for a year, maybe longer, if I can work. HELP! Thanks!
erm,wrong thread Barb,check the forum,there is bags of info,not all good i,m afraid,re teaching here in BA;) good luck

see you very soon folks.my it,s hoooooooot today!!(and my hangover doesn,t help)!!!

Back