Recoleta long term, sleeps 7, furnished option, bank guarantor OK

PaulBee

Registered
I have a 186 square meter/ 2000 square foot apartment in an antique building, to rent. My apartment is in very good condition.
I have a fully bi-lingual property manager who looks after things very well. Rent, including expensas, is 91,000 pesos if the
apartment is rented unfurnished. The link should give you more details. If you have questions, the best thing is to press
the orange rectangle that says "Contactar Anunciante". https://www.zonaprop.com.ar/propied...mento-3-dorm-c-dep-en-recoleta.-45908921.html

The rents are very reasonable these days.

Plus soon rents will get better if the contract is reviewed once a year, For Someone looking to rent in Recoleta and needed 2 bedrooms , it's a deal!

1. In Excellent Recoleta Location... ! on MT Alvear., Walking distance to Sta. Fe y Callao.
  2. A classic XIX Century elevator...!
  3. Perfect condition and renovation, plenty of light facing interior patio?, Rear? or Front?
  4. 15 minutes bus ride to Palermo on Sta, Fe Ave.

Plus soon rents will get better if the contract is reviewed once a year, For Someone looking to rent in Recoleta and needed 2 bedrooms , it's a deal!

1. In Excellent Recoleta Location... ! on MT Alvear., Walking distance to Sta. Fe y Callao.
  2. A classic XIX Century elevator...!
  3. Perfect condition and renovation, plenty of light facing interior patio?, Rear? or Front?
  4. 15 minutes bus ride to Palermo on Sta, Fe Ave.
Thanks for your positive post Rich One ! There are 3 bedrooms plus dependency, plus a very small spare room. We have used a cot at times to enable 8 to sleep in the apartment. Yes, the apartment is handy to Santa Fe amenities, but also to a park, a supermarket and is an easy walk to Centro. I also love the antique aspects of the building. Yes, the apartment faces an interior patio. It is a semi-piso also, Thus, every room gets some sun from somewhere, If the renter rents the apartment furnished, everything needed is there and in good condition.

Can you help me understand location better. Our concern is neighbors above/below and/or side for noise concern. We have had heavy footed neighbors above us and it was not enjoyable. Impressive looking property Thanks

Can you help me understand location better. Our concern is neighbors above/below and/or side for noise concern. We have had heavy footed neighbors above us and it was not enjoyable. Impressive looking property Thanks
I have not stayed personally in the apartment for a number of years. I only had a noise problem once (minor) on a weekend when there was a small party above on a Saturday night, when the parents left the teeny boppers on their own. None of my tenants ever complained about noise- There is a gym in the next building which shares a common wall (a very long wall). I didn´t hear a thing through that wall. There are 2 apartments on each floor. My apartment is on the 2nd floor from the top. So, I have apartments above and below me. The other apartment on my floor only touches mine for about 10 feet maximum at the back, in the little spare room. With a/c and heating in the individual rooms, that would reduce the amount of time you would need windows open. I don´t know what else I can say. There is never a guarantee of what neighbours will do, but they are definitely not rough people.

Very true I had an upstairs neighbor that had hard wood Parquet floors , she wore stiletto shoes all night walking around.... a nightmare.
Also gave her rubber stops for chairs and tables to eliminate awful scratching noise

Back