Recommendations for Attorneys

GeorgeAnderson

Registered
I am looking for referrals to Anglophone immigration attorneys who can advise me on the best paths to naturalization given my individual situation.

I did search the forum before making this thread; the only name I could find was Gabriel Celano and one of the posts indicated that he is not doing immigration law any longer.

I am also looking for information on how to verify an attorney's good standing with the Argentine equivalent of the provincial &/or national bar association.

Thank you for your help.

I hope people will still post alternative recommendations, but I can confirm that Gabriel Celano is still doing immigration law. I'm a current client of his, and I became a client in Feb. 2023, so somewhat recently.

I hope people will still post alternative recommendations, but I can confirm that Gabriel Celano is still doing immigration law. I'm a current client of his, and I became a client in Feb. 2023, so somewhat recently.
I guess I misread the post(s) in question. I will reach out then. Thank you.

I reached out to Gabriel Celano and his office twice in March (beginning and end) but they did not respond.

I contacted Cristian Rubilar, who seems amazing but is way out of my price range, and had a video consultation with Agustin Nicolas Beaudean, who is wonderful and quite affordable.

Best of luck with everything!

Last edited:
If you wish to apply for citizenship on your day 1 of arrival in Argentina, without DNI or whatever, then Cristian Rubilar maybe you option.

How much is the fee of Agustin Nicolas Beaudean? Cristian Rubilar is about US $6500.
Best to reach out to Agustin directly, his fee schedule has probably changed since we spoke in March. At the time, it was a low fraction of the price you just mentioned (well under $1,000). That said, Agustin is younger and doesn't come with the same breadth of experience.

Best to reach out to Agustin directly, his fee schedule has probably changed since we spoke in March. At the time, it was a low fraction of the price you just mentioned (well under $1,000). That said, Agustin is younger and doesn't come with the same breadth of experience.

I have personal experience with Agustin. He is competent, professional and straightforward.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Jobs 4
A Newcomers Forum 25
Back