Recommendations for crypto or dolar transfers in exchange for USD or ARS cash?

Che1990

Registered
Hey, does anyone know of any casa de cambio or crypto agencies that accept transfers, either USD or stablecoins, in exchange for cash USD or ARS.

I found one through Cambio Baires. They accept USDT and give you USD in cash, but it's a $300 minimum with a 6% fee. Wanted to see if anyone has any contacts they could sent me privately for alternatives with a lower minimum amount and fee.

I'm trying to get the best bang for my buck now the blue dolar has shot way over the MEP and CCL making WU and foreign cards not the best at the moment.

Thanjs

Personnally, I use Binance p2p to sell usdt for cash (pesos).
I know binance is not available in the US. But I use p2p just to get phone number and make transaction later directly to his wallet.
For the moment I deal with a guy who also do delivery in caba.

Attachments

• 4AD33096-1310-40CA-8E5E-DC913092AF11.png
    4AD33096-1310-40CA-8E5E-DC913092AF11.png
    367 KB · Views: 27
I know a cueva where you can transfer them dollars via Zelle and receive the cash in hand, with a 3 percent transaction fee. Also, is it a one-time thing? I have some extra cash I wouldn't mind letting go in return for a transfer, no fee needed.

I know a cueva where you can transfer them dollars via Zelle and receive the cash in hand, with a 3 percent transaction fee. Also, is it a one-time thing? I have some extra cash I wouldn't mind letting go in return for a transfer, no fee needed.
I sent you a PM (I think). I'd love to know where this cueva is that does zelle transactions for a 3% fee.

Is this for real? I know someone who is secretive and does this for friends for 8%. The last time I talked to the cueva I used to use (about 6 months ago) they were asking 10% and I've heard now 12-13% is not unusual.

Do they only pay out in pesos at a bad exchange rate? Do they pay out dollars 1-to-1 minus the fee?

Haven't seen a 3% cueva rate since Macri's time...

Yes but the us version is only for US users, and you will not be able to do p2p transactions with it in argentina.
As a US citizen, can you make an account with the Argentine Binance platform or another country equivalent that works in Argentina?

Is this for real? I know someone who is secretive and does this for friends for 8%. The last time I talked to the cueva I used to use (about 6 months ago) they were asking 10% and I've heard now 12-13% is not unusual.

Do they only pay out in pesos at a bad exchange rate? Do they pay out dollars 1-to-1 minus the fee?

Haven't seen a 3% cueva rate since Macri's time...
I walked into a normal casa de cambio 2 weeks ago and they were giving the blue rate for dollars -4%. Which was still a lot better than WU.

Back