Recommendations Needed For Hairstylist / Make Up For Wedding

La Marlina

Registered
Hey Ladies,

I'm getting married in a few weeks (in Recoleta) and am in need of recommendations for someone who can style hair and do the makeup for both my wedding and for the test beforehand. Any suggestions you have are appreciated. I speak fairly good castellano, so I am am comfortable with someone who doesn't speak English.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello

George McFly is an excellent Argentine stylist in San Telmo and a really nice fellow. He invites a makeup friend of his to the salon when needed. I highly highly recommend him. His English is decent too.

Jopo Peluqueria
Pasaje Giuffre 370
[background=rgb(241, 243, 248)]15 6251-3112[/background]​

Good luck

[background=rgb(241, 243, 248)]Kirsty x[/background]​

Greetings,

My wife is one of the best makeup artists in Buenos Aires, she specializes in weddings, check out her website and give her a call. She is a delicious person with good English. Were around this weekend. She also works every weekend with hair stylists and can hook you up with a package.

FYI- She uses premium products from New York like MAC, ect.....

Monica Bruno Makeup
[email protected]
www.monicabruno.com.ar
cel. 15-4-533-7024

Hi there!

Romi Amrein is a fantastic make up artist who can help you with all your needs. She uses Mac cosmetics exclusively.

Visit her site www.romiamrein.com , email [email protected] or call 15.6335.3553

FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Romi-Amrein-Make-Up-Artist/549021285120088

Highly recommended ! :)

Back