Recoomendations for Good Parilla walking distance to River Stadium

mendozanow

Registered
Going to the Argentina-Canada match on May 24 with out-of-country Canadian fans, and want a good restaurant to have a good beef dish before heading through the congestion to the match by foot all together.

Any suggestions out there?

Thanx.

No idea mandozanow, but if you happen to have a spare ticket going.....?

;-)

Al

El pobre Luis is at Olzabal and Arribenos... still a decent walk away, but doable.

There's also a Siga la Vaca express on Monroe

If you're happy with milanesas there is a Club de la Milanesa I think on Monroe as well.

Alzinho said:
No idea mandozanow, but if you happen to have a spare ticket going.....?

;-)

Al

Just might if a friend of a friend decides not to come at the last minute. Send me a pm a week before the match, with your phone number, as we might not find out until the very last minute.

BUT if you go with us and sit (actually stand) with the Canadians, you have to wear red and cheer for Canada (and generally act like a rabid Canadian, eh).

syngirl said:
El pobre Luis is at Olzabal and Arribenos... still a decent walk away, but doable.

There's also a Siga la Vaca express on Monroe

If you're happy with milanesas there is a Club de la Milanesa I think on Monroe as well.

Thanks for the suggestions (however, I would never inflict Milanesa on anyone visiting Argentina, it tastes like paper...what a waste of meat).:D:D

There's a good parilla on Alcorta and La Pampa (next to Rumi, can't remember the name). There's also Sucre there which has good drinks and more upscale food.

Solomía ;)
photo_1758_1.jpg

http://www.guiaoleo.com.ar/detail.php?ID=1758

The 2 Parilla's Solomía and Don Chichito have the highest ratings in that area close to River stadium.

Back