Record/Publishing Co Seeks Intern(s)

White Chocolate

Registered
Expat Records (www.expat-records.com) is an independent record and publishing company based in Buenos Aires. We are seeking interns to help with new artist on-boarding, A&R, video and graphic arts production, project coordination, and the like.

For someone who is spending some time in Buenos Aires and is looking to gain work experience, references, and industry contacts with the goal of obtaining a permanent position in the music or media business this experience would be very valuable.

We are US owned company based in Argentina so English language skills (written and verbal) are essential. Spanish is beneficial but by no means essential.

The ideal candidate is detail oriented, self/goal oriented, willing to learn, and confident enough to make new contacts and calls on behalf of the label. Positive attitude, work ethic, and professionalism are the most important qualifications.

If this sounds like something you would be interested please do email your cover letter and resume to [email protected].

Thanks!

Jeff

Sounds great!

Thirty years ago I'd have jumped at this....

;-)

Thanks for your note, I appreciate it. If you know anyone who fits the bill please feel free to refer them.

Hey, I fit the bill, more than you can probably imagine....but I'm guessing you're looking for a kid who will work for peanuts, and I don't know any of those, sorry.

If you would like to send me your resume and some information about yourself I would be more than happy to take a look at it and speak with you. Of course anyone who can bring value to the organization we would be happy to work with.

At the same time, I am sure you can see that for a young person who is here studying spanish after college or something like that this experience could be invaluable. That's of course why these types of internships exist.

White Chocolate said:
At the same time, I am sure you can see that for a young person who is here studying spanish after college or something like that this experience could be invaluable. That's of course why these types of internships exist.
Absolutely - maybe an expat who has a teenage kid here could point them in your direction?

White Chocolate said:
If you would like to send me your resume and some information about yourself I would be more than happy to take a look at it and speak with you. Of course anyone who can bring value to the organization we would be happy to work with.

I'll drop you a note.

Back