Red wine on white cotton shirt - please help!

Just had an idea - if everything fails I can dye the shirt in red wine (somewhat expensive, it was a Ruca Malén Malbec Reserva, but the shirt will taste good) and start a new fashion :D

John.St said:
Just had an idea - if everything fails I can dye the shirt in red wine (somewhat expensive, it was a Ruca Malén Malbec Reserva, but the shirt will taste good) and start a new fashion :D

Return to the bar in your new red shirt and hit on the girl who bumped you in the first place. Tell her the entire story. Have a good laugh. Drink copious amounts of Ruca Malen. Spend the night together making frantic love. In the morning, ask her to buy you a new shirt.

There is a product called wine away. Can you get it here? I have it at home and it smells mostly like citric acid.

dr__dawggy said:
Return to the bar in your new red shirt and hit on the girl who bumped you in the first place. Tell her the entire story. Have a good laugh. Drink copious amounts of Ruca Malen. Spend the night together making frantic love. In the morning, ask her to buy you a new shirt.
A good idea, but she was not my type or I should have done exactly that.

Prefer an 18 yr old bimbo who has these huge ... tracts of land :D or an extremely rich 95 yr old with a severe heart condition :D

dr__dawggy said:
Two suggestions:

Hydrogen Peroxide and soap 50/50 mix
or
club soda
Club soda? isn't that something perverts use to spoil good single malt whisky?

barnaby33 said:
There is a product called wine away. Can you get it here? I have it at home and it smells mostly like citric acid.
Wine away - but that's me! :D

Whatever specialty you suggest I doubt it can be had out here - lot of 'no tengo', 'no hay', 'la semana que viene', etc.

After flushing my shirt in cold water, salting it, salting and "lemon-izing" it, treating it with coconut oil, treating it with palm oil, treating it with undiluted detergent, treating it with useless "Trenet" blancheado and finally pouring undiluted "Vanish" (which is actually 90% Hydrogen Peroxide, 8% bleach and 2% perfume) over the stains - left it for 4 hours and repeated the treatment - only very vague yellow stains can be seen if one takes a very careful look.

My baby (well, shirt - wat's da dif?) has been saved from a faith worse than death!

John.St said:
We are an old fashioned bunch!

Vanish - that's like cheating in cards :D:D - anyone can remove stains with those modernities, next you propose using these "electrical" lamps instead of candles and gas lamps, I suppose - hrmp! :D

JST, you`re so right..Im a card hussler..I also favor toilet paper over dock leaves, tooth paste over ashes, and I definitely prefer sex with a condom than a sheeps stomach for protection..call me a trail blazer, history will thank me!:D

Back