reggaeton music

austgirl

Registered
hi does anybody know of a store that has a good range of reggaeton music to buy in BA? thanks!

Hi,
Go into any Musimundo store (calle Florida and all large shopping centers)...they have a good selection.

Harleygirl said:
Hi,
Go into any Musimundo store (calle Florida and all large shopping centers)...they have a good selection.

They may have a "large selection", but there's no such thing as a good selection of "Reggaeton music".

;)

ARRRGGHHHH... how dare you napoleon!!! LOL .... i LOVE wisin y yandel... daddy yankee... don omar..... it makes me feel happy listening to reggaeton.. no idea what they singing about most of the time.. hahaha

That's why you like it, then...Same with me and hip-hop. Most of the time I don't know what they mean -thank God.

Oh, you don't wanna know what their saying.... :D

Anyways, have you tried buying musing online? iTunes, Amazon, etc?

You're talking to me? Yeah, I figured that I wouldn't be interested in knowing, what with all those videos portraying limos, bling, guns -for da boyz- and very little clothes for "the bitches in bikinis" (oh yeah, but their bottoms are stuffed with Benjamins hahahha). I feel so ridiculous using those terms, are they ok?

Pls. don't get me started with iTunes...I bought a gift card in Miami last year, so I could download from here without using a credit card. I still had 20 or so USD left, when I logged in last month and discovered their policiy had changed, and I can no longer use my credit because (don't remember exactly what they said) I am outside some territory blah blah...

nativexpat said:
You're talking to me? Yeah... I wouldn't be interested in knowing, what with all those videos portraying limos, bling, guns -for da boyz- and very little clothes for "the bitches in bikinis" (oh yeah, but their bottoms are stuffed with Benjamins hahahha).

Ain't nuttin wrong wit' "bitches in bikinis"... ;)

Ah... gift cards and iTunes might be an issue. :rolleyes: We have an iTunes account with a credit card on it, and we purchase US TV shows all the time from here. If the credit card and its billing address is US based, you'll be able to buy from the US iTunes store w/out issue. The same should be true for the other iTunes stores (Canada, Australia, etc.).

Back