Remise for 5 people?

MrsKempf

Registered
Does anyone know of a remise company that will transport 5 people? We need a remise this weekend from Recoleta to San Isidro and back, but are having trouble finding anyone that will transport more than 4 people. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

TIA

I do not think you are gonna find a remise or cab that will transport 5 people as the insurance will only cover up to four passengers in a vehicle, not many would risk this tbh.

hi, you won't find one because it's not legal. just take to cars.

Have you heard about combis (mini buses)? Try googling "combi San Isidro" - depending on the date/time, it might suit you.

I know Horqueta Express goes that way, but don't know their schedule...

I have used other combis to go to friend's houses living in gated communities... To go to Pilar, for example, I paid $25. Same to go to a barrio privado in Esteban Echeverria (near Ezeiza).

How much are you willing to pay?

I think that there are van services that would charge ~AR$100/hr + a bit of mileage. What's your limit?

Why not take the train? It's quite quick and easy.

Thanks for the replies. Thankfully one person backed out from our plans so now it will be easy to find transportation for 4 people. I knew that normal remises would only take 4 people, but was curious if there were "minibus" type options. Now I'll know what to check for next time.

I also agree that the train is way easier and cheaper, but we are getting dressed up for a fancier-type event and taking the train just doesnt sound appealing. Any other day it would be fine. :)

Back