RENT-A-DESK / SHARED WORK SPACE OPEN 24/7

BB1724

Registered
Hi!
I know there are other threads on this but they're as old as four years and I'm not sure how reliable.

I need to find a desk somewhere, or shared office space/workspace, reasonably priced to work through some pretty weird hours starting at 3am til ??? Monday through Friday.

I live in Flores, so he closer the better, but I'm open to anything reasonable, centro, microcentro, Caballito, just about anywhere. I don't need amenties and all the fluff, I need a desk, 24 hour access, and great, reliable internet (or as good as it gets in BA, anyway!)

If you have a spot you're looking to rent out monthly, beginning the week of January 28, 2019, or know of something, I would greatly appreciate the help. I've checked out the commercial spaces, at least on the internet, and they're great but way over the top for what I really need. Just need a decently quiet place to handle calls and other work. I can bring my own coffee!

PLEASE let me know if you can help! Time is critical on this one. THANKS SOOOOO MUCH!

Back