Rental Piano and Piano Lessons

bobg

Registered
It's been asked before but never answered and not recently.

Is it possible to rent an 88 key digital keyboard with weighted keys in Buenos Aires for a couple of months?

And how about lessons in English?

Thanks for any answers or pointers.

Bob

Marcelo Bragagnolo teaches piano (all levels and styles)

He is Argentine but lived in the US many years when he was young so he speaks english well and can teach in english

His email: [email protected]
Phone: 4381- 0353

I also want to rent a piano - not a keyboard but an upright or preferably a baby grand. If anyone knows of a resource, please drop me a line.

jenh said:
I also want to rent a piano - not a keyboard but an upright or preferably a baby grand. If anyone knows of a resource, please drop me a line.

A Baby Grand is a cool piece of furniture to have in an apartment but if you are serious about your music, a good upright will outperform anything smaller than a Parlour Grand. It might make sourcing one easier too though I'm afraid I can't offer any leads on that at the moment.

elhombresinnombre said:
A Baby Grand is a cool piece of furniture to have in an apartment but if you are serious about your music, a good upright will outperform anything smaller than a Parlour Grand.

Utter nonsense.

elhombresinnombre said:
A Baby Grand is a cool piece of furniture to have in an apartment but if you are serious about your music, a good upright will outperform anything smaller than a Parlour Grand.

El_Jameso said:
Utter nonsense.

Care to elaborate on that?

Does anyone know if they use the "do-re-mi" here or the "A-B-C"?

I need to take up my piano lessons...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombresinnombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Jameso
Utter nonsense.

elhombresinnombre said:
Care to elaborate on that?

Just bumping this post up so El_Jameso doesn't miss it

Back