Rentista Visa From Rents Collected in 2019

On March 3rd of this year, Fettucini asked this:

Was wondering if anybody knows about this, if a foreigner with permanent residency DNI in Argentina leaves the country for say 18 months, will they lose their permanent residency status/ DNI in Argentina?
Also, if one is to get residency in another country over that time, would they automatically lose their Argentine permanent residency/ DNI status?

And this reply appeared the next day:

The medieval requirements of allegiancé are not valid here. So, if nobody cares if you have dual citizenship, they care even less about your second residency status.

Yesterday I wrote this:

Having permanent residency in Paraguay doesn't make you a Mercosur citizen and your permanent residency there won't make any difference to Argentine migraciones.

And this reply appeared a few hours later:

Permanent residency of another country evidence that you are not a resident of Argentina.

If someone who has "permanent residency" in Paraguay wants to live in Argentina, regardless of where they are physically residing at the moment, wouldn't they have to apply for temporary residency here?

Would that make them a "resident of both countries at the same time?

PS: When I wrote that "permanent residency there (in Paraguay) won't make any difference to Argentine migraciones" it was in the context that having permanent residency in Paraguay would not help get temporary residency in Argentina. I was actually thinking abut the comment you made in March when I wrote it.

Why, if at all, would Argentine migraciones care abut this now any more or less than they did earlier this year, or are we using one word (resident) with two different meanings: one, where you physically are residing, and the other, your legal status with migraciones?

On March 3rd of this year, Fettucini asked this:

And this reply appeared the next day:

Yesterday I wrote this:

And this reply appeared a few hours later:

If someone who has "permanent residency" in Paraguay wants to live in Argentina, regardless of where they are physically residing at the moment, wouldn't they have to apply for temporary residency here?

Would that make them a "resident of both countries at the same time?

PS: When I wrote that "permanent residency there (in Paraguay) won't make any difference to Argentine migraciones" it was in the context that having permanent residency in Paraguay would not help get temporary residency in Argentina. I was actually thinking abut the comment you made in March when I wrote it.

Why, if at all, would Argentine migraciones care abut this now any more or less than they did earlier this year, or are we using one word (resident) with two different meanings: one, where you physically are residing, and the other, your legal status with migraciones?
Residency means address and only one is acepted. So, to show your PR from Paraguay to the DNM is a bad idea.

Hi Guys,

thanks for replies and suggestions, now I am in BsAs for make the application.

I double leglized my rental contract, and find a tranlstor from BsAs translate to English and 'legalized' the translations.

I paid extra 10000 pesos for un trámite con cita preferencial , ask finish the payment, i received user name and passport from my email, then I log inside the systerm , and start to upload the documents.

Adjunte aquí la foto de la 1° hoja del documento o de ambos lados si su documento tiene formato tarjeta (Recuerde adjuntar anverso y reverso) (JPG)
Deben figurar la foto y los datos personales

this is the 1st doucment systerm ask me to provide, i guess( from google translate) they ask for my passport copy, so i took a photo and upload

they didnt ask me to provide my last entry to Argentina, or upload any thing, they just ask me put my passport number and seach
then my last entry datas appeared, and i clicked yes, thats all
Datos del Ingreso
Ingrese el Nro de Documento del Último ingreso al país (*)

they ask to upload , all documents i prepared already, so i click continue

1)Adjunte aquí la foto del certificado de domicilio

2)Si Usted es MAYOR DE EDAD adjunte aquí la documentación de Antecedentes Penales del país de origen. Con su correspondiente traducción y legalización de la traducción en caso de estar emitida en lengua extranjera.

3) Si Usted es MAYOR DE EDAD adjunte aquí la documentación del Apostillado o Legalización ante el Consulado Argentino correspondiente de su Antecedente Penal. Con su correspondiente traducción y legalización de la traducción en caso de estar emitida en lengua extranjera.

then the next step is

Criterio

Adjunte aquí la foto de la extracción de fondos a través de cajero automático de la República Argentina si es primer trámite.

i didnt uderstand it quite well. but 'guess' :( they ask me to show the ATM withdraw vocher inside Argentina.
I am not sure if I can use my US bank card to withdraw or they ask me to have one bank account in Argentina after transfer money to this account after withdraw....
So i decide any way I will try to open a bank account in BsAs, so I will come to AFIP to apply for CUI for apply bank account.

and i am not clearly about one thing. my rental contract is in USD, i could receive 2000 USD per month, so how much I need to withdraw from thr ATM and send copy to DNM, 30000 pesos or 2000USD in Pesos, i didnt find answer yet.

En su defecto, adjunte aquí el comprobante de la cuenta bancaria en la Argentina (JPG)

it seems when I need to renew my residency after 1 year, i could just print my Argentinan bank balance ( or bank account flow?) to prove?

Adjunte aquí documentación que acredite el origen de los fondos (monto mínimo de la renta percibida $30000) (JPG/PDF)
Se permite una foto (JPG) o un archivo en formato PDF

then this step is easy, i just upload my rental contract, with leaglization and translation.

then you press continue (you dont need to upload all documents to press continue)

CERRAR SESIÓN
Encuesta Aptitudes Profesionales

Indique por favor tiene conocimientos en alguno de los siguientes OFICIOS

they ask you to provide some personal informations.

and

Obvservaciones
Restan 700 caracteres

i think i dont need and i dont know how to fill the Obvservaciones also , so i decide to leave it .

then
Finalizar Carga
USTED ESTÁ POR FINALIZAR LA CARGA DE DATOS. CONTROLE QUE TODOS LOS DATOS INGRESADOS EN LAS PANTALLAS ANTERIORES ESTEN COMPLETOS Y SEAN CORRECTOS, UNA VEZ FINALIZADO LA PRECARGA NO PODRÁ MODIFICAR LOS MISMOS

that's all. i didnt press finalizar yet.

so i will tell later when i know how fast cita preferencial

Back