Rentista Visa From Rents Collected On Property Abroad?

JasonDC

Registered
I'm wondering if you all agree with this article and/or is it factually accurate.

This article (link below) of course mentions well knows income based rentistas from sources like trusts/pensions//dividends, etc., investments with guaranteed income. But what I found interesting, and what would work for me (I hope) if true, is in this article, provision # iii, he writes that if you own a property abroad and collect rents from it, then apparently you would qualify.

Can anyone with knowledge comment on this? If it's true, then this might be my chance. However, even though I collect rents every month from my condo in the USA, I still have to pay a mortgage. My rents collected exceed the mortgage, but would that matter? As long as I can show income and deposits in my bank account, month after month? And how could I prove it comes from the property, since it comes from individual bank account of the renter?

Here's the article

http://www.celano.com.ar/blog/post-9-Overview_of_income_based_residencies__RENTISTA_NonMercosur.html

In the event this fails, can one obtain residency and a national identity card just by being enrolled in some Spanish classes?

Hello, I'm using this attorney to process our residency and in two months we obtained the precaria and now waiting on the temporary residency. We were able to go to Anses and get a CUIL with the precaria. Now, we're also able to work on white. Celano did our residency based on Rentista, which is the same situation as you. We rent out our place and get income every month. We had to get our original loan documents & rental agreement. These also had to be apostilled in the states, but he goes to Miami and we were able to get him to do it for us to save us the money & time to travel. You should send them an email, but so far I have no complaints! I hope this helped.

http://baexpats.org/topic/29534-immigration-for-dummies/page__hl__%20por%20%20medio%20%20presente%20%20informamos%20%20que__st__70

Read starting from this post.

post_online.png
ElCordobés

Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:36 PM

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]A friend here in Cordoba just received Rentista by having a US$1000/mo book deal...three year contract (I believe it was her own US LLC that signed her...contact started about a year ago). Rather creative. The contract was notarized, Apostilled and translated. Also had accountants letters from both Argentina and US. 12 months of bank statements, stamped by her banker, notarized and Apostilled. Migraciones gave approved the precaria. She had checked in with them before and they stated that would qualify as regular passive income. [/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Another friend from BA also did Rentista. He owns a rental property in the US...it has a mortgage, but migraciones was only interested in the "income" that it provided, which in reality is enough to cover the house payment not the expenses. He also had an accountant in the US complete a Spanish signed form, notarized and Apostilled. This was about three weeks ago. No problem with his appt either. I can post the text of the form here if interested. [/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I think there are ways to meet the requirements if one is determined and exercises some creativity. Based on recent re[/background][background=yellow]por[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]ts--high time to get moving on this.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I will advise soon what I find out about going from Rentista (or other temp status) to citizenship without representation (if the court will provide some guidance). The first example above--she has not left Argentina in several years, once she's legal...maybe she can go the citizenship route like a permanent resident? She'll meet the two year requirement and she has honest income. Also saving her from providing additional proof or meet new requirements each year. Hmmm... [/background]

This is the only doc I have. Seemed to do the trick.

([background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]REAL ESTATE BROKER´S[/background][background=rgb(255, 255, 0)] OR CPA [/background][background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]LETTERHEAD[/background])

Dirección Nacional de Migraciones
Av. Antartida Argentina 1355
Buenos Aires – ARGENTINA

A quien corresponda:

[background=yellow]Por[/background] [background=yellow]medio[/background] de la [background=yellow]presente[/background] [background=yellow]informamos[/background] [background=yellow]que[/background] el Sr. [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]N[/background][background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]AME OF CLIENT[/background], estadounidense, pasa[background=yellow]por[/background]te número [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]##########[/background], nacida el día [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]##[/background] de [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]######[/background] de [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]######[/background] es elpropietario del inmueble ubicado en la calle [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]ADDRESS OF PROPERTY[/background][background=rgb(255, 255, 0)] (Estados Unidos)[/background] conforme surge del titulo de propiedad de fecha [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)](DATE OF TITLE/DEED)[/background], número [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)](DEED IDENTIFICATION NUMBER)[/background].

Asimismo, podemos certificar [background=yellow]que[/background] el Sr. [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]NAME OF CLIENT[/background] percibe una renta mensual generada [background=yellow]por[/background] arriendo (alquileres) en la suma de US$ [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]XXXX[/background] ([background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]XXXXXXXX[/background] dólares) en forma mensual, continua y estable. La propiedad se encuentra alquilada hasta el día [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]XXXXX[/background]

La renta mencionada es depositada mensualmente en la cuenta bancaria del Sr. [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]NAME OF CLIENT[/background] en la institución [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]NAME OF BANK[/background].

No dude en contactarme en caso de re[background=yellow]que[/background]rir información adicional.

Atentamente,

(Signature certified by a notary public)

And in English

To whom it May concern:

Through this he informed Mr. NAME OF CLIENT, US, pass[background=yellow]por[/background]t number ##########, born on day ## of ###### to ###### is the owner of the building located at ADDRESS OF PROPERTY (United States) as appears from the title to date (DATE OF TITLE / DEED), number (DEED IDENTIFICATION NUMBER).

We can also certify that Mr. NAME OF CLIENT receives a monthly income generated by lease (rent) in the amount of US $ XXXX (XXXXXXXX dollars) monthly, continuous and stable. The property is rented until the day XXXXX

Mentioned income is deposited monthly into the bank account of Mr. NAME OF CLIENT in the institution NAME OF BANK.

Feel free to contact me if you require additional information.

Back