Requirements for entering the US?

sergio

Registered
I know that a PCR test is required to enter the US. I understand it has to be done within three days of departure. If departure is on a Thursday night at 8 PM for example, when can the test be done? The test center will be closed before 8 PM on Monday. Is there any other requirement to enter? Anything like the declaration jurada that has to be done when you enter Argentina?

you just need the negative test. if you depart thursday night, do it tuesday morning. you can do the rapid antigen test also for US entry.

remember you also need the declaration for leaving argentina.

you just need the negative test. if you depart thursday night, do it tuesday morning. you can do the rapid antigen test also for US entry.

remember you also need the declaration for leaving argentina.

Thanks but what declaration are you referring to? For entry to the USA? Do you have a link?

Last edited:
no, the declaration is for Argentina. you're supposed to do it also when departing.

I know that a PCR test is required to enter the US. I understand it has to be done within three days of departure. If departure is on a Thursday night at 8 PM for example, when can the test be done? The test center will be closed before 8 PM on Monday. Is there any other requirement to enter? Anything like the declaration jurada that has to be done when you enter Argentina?
It is usually counted by days, not by hours. If your flight leaves on Thursday, any time on Monday is OK.
This is the case which works globally at any airport,but I am not 100% sure about Argentina.

Antigen is 24 hours, and it's better to make sure it's done within 24 hours.
Once you started your journey, it does not matter how many hops you have.

Antigen test done the day before it takes 20-30min to get the results. Safe travels.

Back