Requirements for entering the US?

You can do antigen 3 days before flying. Cheaper, faster, and easier.

Source: I flew to Miami in June/July.

PCR test is also accepted, right?

OK but the PCR is accepted. I know someone who recently did the PCR for Miami. Nobody at Ezeiza or in the US asked for the test results!

they don't but I had to upload results onto uniteds site prior to departure. I guess because I did it wasn't checked further?

they don't but I had to upload results onto uniteds site prior to departure. I guess because I did it wasn't checked further?
In the case I was referring to it was not United, no results were uploaded and nobody asked.

Yes but my understanding is that the US ACCETS the PCR test or is that wrong? Are you saying they refuse the PCR?
No, PCR is fine. PCR 72 hours and Antigen 48 hours. The actual counting is by days, PCR must be within 3 days and Antigen 2 days. This requirement is pretty much universal if COVID test is required.

Ju
No, PCR is fine. PCR 72 hours and Antigen 48 hours. The actual counting is by days, PCR must be within 3 days and Antigen 2 days. This requirement is pretty much universal if COVID test is required.
Just flew to the USA … antigen 3 days before no problem. They also accept PCR (or NAAT, RT-LAMP, RT-PCR or TMA test)

Back