Retired Military

I retired from AF in '81. Just looking for average cost of living.

Jim said:
Are you going to eat retired militaries, or sponge on them?

AFAIK retired militaries have little or nothing to do with the price level.

We actually found out that some of my husband´s old friends are living in Mendoza and are military. What a small world, finding people he used to hang out with over 20 yrs ago in Argentina!

Jim said:
I think that a careerist who retired from the American army in 1969 as a colonel can live very comfortably financially in either province or its capital city.

Is the cost of living down there very high? Like 2br apt, utilities, etc.. Thanks Jim

Jim said:
Is the cost of living down there very high? Like 2br apt, utilities, etc.. Thanks Jim
Jim, if you want a useful reply, you'll need to give a reference: are you American? where do you live now? what do you consider to be "very high" or simply normal? Do you expect to live here fulltime or to split the year between Argentina and "home", wherever that may be? Do you want to bank money out of your income, or are you content to spend all that you receive?

You'll find facts and figures throughout this forum, but if you want information given you, give us the framework within which you're working.

Back