Returns dolar turista

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess, every person who is not clueless should mention "viceroyalty" in every post. This is the key to understanding Argentina. Life has little changed since the 18th century here.

Does this "viceroyalty model" apply to other US client states like Ukraine? Or is it only used in former Spanish colonies?
No, because they were not a colony of Spain.
As you notice, the right here is very retrograde.
In fact, the social model followed by Macri is reactionary to the Guerras de Remesas:

No, because they were not a colony of Spain.
As you notice, the right here is very retrograde.
In fact, the social model followed by Macri is reactionary to the Guerras de Remesas:
Have you been able to explain away the corruption under the K's? Start with Lazaro Baez.......then compare it with MM. If you can. Which you can't.

Ok so on this subject. I just returned from the states with a certain amount of dollars.

How do I maximize the return for the dollars I brought here? I'd like to pay my rent and what not as efficiently as possible.

Sell them for blue rate and then just buy things in Pesos?

Ok so on this subject. I just returned from the states with a certain amount of dollars.

How do I maximize the return for the dollars I brought here? I'd like to pay my rent and what not as efficiently as possible.

sell them to a person, not to cueva, that way you both benefit. cueva is 71/75, so you'll get 71. and if someone wants to buy, it'll cost them 75 in cueva. exchanging privately will give you 73. win/win. i can put you in touch with someone reliable who needs dollars (he is registered here)

FYI inflation was 24/30% but not 45%:
View attachment 6418
And CFK left Macri a country wich’s economy was in a lot better shape otherwise he was not going to be able to take so much debt.
Here you have Duvogne confessing they receivef the country indebted:
So, he received and delivered the country in defaul bur with 100 billion extra debt, double the inflation, no vaccines at hospitals, etc.
Meanwhile, his companies made money like never, He flew cheap usd and self forgive debts and money laundry. Nice.

Everyone knows that CFK destroyed the economy, even Alberto said so -

If you're an Argentinian working for a US based company in Argentina can you be paid in USD?
What about if you're an American working for a company in Argentina?
What about an employee for a company like Globant that is Argentine... but doing significant work in America. If you're an argentine in argentina - can you be paid USD?

Start an online business that caters to the local population and has minimal competition?

Now 15 US Dollar to peso Exchange Rates ... Take your pick . The One available to ALL is the $82 peso rate?
Viva Fernandez squared...

Of course the 72 blue peso 'rate' represents the existing balance of supply and demand at the moment. It seems reasonable to believe that this value reflects the market need for dollars including those under the $200 dollar withdrawal limit. So the question, it seems to me, is what is the demand for 'travel pesos' and its effect on the blue dollar? If someone is traveling and plans on using a credit card they face a 30% tax + interest charges if they run a balance on the card....so it seems logical they would need dollars now. So the question becomes is how big is this demand? It is an elastic demand for sure and many will curtail travel plans...but again...by itself it is non-measurable. Except to the local travel agents and airline executives. Talk of a '82' peso travel peso then is superfluous. Christmas thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back