Rising Argentine Political Star commits suicide in Uruguay

Napoleon

Registered
My mother sent me an email asking a question and then making a comment.

Mama Napoleon: "What's going on down there? I don't believe this as a suicide."

Then she attached this:

Argentine Trade Official Commits Suicide in Hotel at Mercosur Bloc Summit

By Carla Simoes and Eliana Raszewski - Dec 20, 2011 3:10 PM CT

Argentine Deputy Trade Secretary Ivan Heyn killed himself in a hotel room in Uruguay during a summit of the Mercosur trade bloc.

Heyn, 34, hung himself in a room at the Radisson Hotel, in the center of Montevideo’s historic district, Uruguay goverment spokesman Leonardo Galante said. Nearby, heads of state from across South America had gathered to discuss how to protect the region from a global economic slowdown. Heyn had worked with Economy Minister Hernan Lorenzino during a meeting of Mercosur finance ministers yesterday.

Mercosur officials delayed a final press conference and canceled a photo for heads of state previously scheduled to mark the end of the two-day meeting. Doctors were called to attend to Argentine President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner after she was told of the news.

Heyn, an economist who graduated from the University of Buenos Aires, was appointed to his position after Fernandez took office for a second term on Dec. 10. He previously served as the head of the government-run Corporacion Antiguo Puerto Madero, which oversaw the redevelopment of the historic docklands near the city’s financial district. He was also on the board of Aluar Aluminio Argentina SA, according to the securities exchange website.

Heyn didn’t leave a note or explanation behind, police spokesman Jose Luis Rondan told reporters at the Radisson. In a July 24 story in Buenos Aires-based newspaper La Nacion, Heyn described himself as a “soldier” in Fernandez’s efforts to strengthen the economy.

To contact the reporters on this story: Carla Simoes in Brasilia Newsroom at [email protected]; Eliana Raszewski in Buenos Aires at [email protected]

To contact the editors responsible for this story: Bill Faries at [email protected]; Joshua Goodman at [email protected]

I don't know much about under-secretaries in Argentina, so I found these Buenos Aires Herald articles:

Trade undersecretary Iván Heyn commits suicide in Montevideo: http://bit.ly/uRmFP0

The economist with a meteoric political career: http://bit.ly/vhsy8i

Interesting stuff.

Mossad went after him just like they went after an Hamas head in 2010 in Dubai

Mercosur would have been the first non-islamic bloc c.q. country with a free trade deal with palestina and Brasil and Argentina want to send weapons to Palestina(won't find anything in the news about this though)

While your at it check the similarities between the killing of an Hamas head in 2010 and the death of Heyn

Checking what Heyn said 13-11-11 around 22.40 in 678 is quite interesting

Chabon , that is a very interesting angle.
I try to read as much nonfiction as i can regarding intelligensia matters.
Dont know it jibes tho. Would they do it to send a message ? not sure the fella would be high enough .
Historicaly ,most illegal arms shipments to revolutionaries originate in china and former eastern block countries.
What armament of significance could the mercosur sell them ? Heavy armaments traditionally originated in south africa.
What did this departed fella say on 678 that could have brought about his premature demise ?

Supposedly it was an accident during autoasphyxiation. I'll let you look that one up.

He said that someone is going to try to twist his arm(torcer el Brazo) but they wont succeed

It doesn't have to be a weapon sale, begin the first non-arabic country to do business with palestina should be enough to piss someone off

I mean , the palestines have done a great job since their autonomy to self destruct , all by themselves. What does palestine export ? I mean , ok , figs , perhaps rocks ? I dont think the israelis really would worry too much about that. Now , one question , was MERCOCUR going to be their trading parter or argentina ? If it was mercosur , why whack just this dude ? I mean D'elia has done more to piss off the Chosen more than anyone in the region..... And hes still enjoying a large salary

The fact that Mercosur is the first non Arabic block should piss off enough Israëli.

Like I said before read a lot about the killing in 2010 in Dubai and check for similarities

Even if Its not mossad he was killed by someone, Cristina having à nervous breakdown should tell you something as well

Back