River v. Racing tickets?

mmoon

Registered
Has anyone found a site that has River v. Racing tickets for this Saturday? I can't find anything at all online.
Thanks for the help!

(1) Sorry, but I don't have any of these tickets.

(2) Does anyone know of How to buy GOOD tickets to Boca or River games?

Sometimes people don't want to sit in the Popular. Does anyone have experience buying good seats?

i got mine today you have to go to the stadium well about 100m south of the muesum... under the parking garage...they went on sale today and are 1/2 gone or were at 4 pm according to what was left available... they re open tomorrow at 10 am sell till 8pm

but 70peso seats and ask for section C we can meet up im going with another american here!

Do you know if they had any platea seats left? I ask because we are taking friends with children, and they don't want to sit in the popular or below it.
Thanks for the info!

mmoon said:
Do you know if they had any platea seats left? I ask because we are taking friends with children, and they don't want to sit in the popular or below it.
Thanks for the info!

No i dont each section has its own window and they are not marked of course!
I'd just go by and see the man said it would not sell out...

Ask some of the tour providers if they sell just the tickets and not the tour (tour = transportation, bilingual guide, ticket and where you join a larger group). I've been successful in the past from time to time when I couldn't find a ticket.

Try Tangol, Green Gol or LandingPadBA.

Also, tickettek...

Back