Roll On 10Th December

Gringoboy

Registered
One hopes that whoever becomes president will decide not to abuse the TV and radio networks as she currently does ad nauseum and that she consigns herself to Santa Cruz never to reappear, except maybe in a court of law.
One also hopes that this all pervading air of uncertainty will slowly lift.
I talk to business owners around me and they tell me that business is too slow and it's the same old same old: 'We're waiting for the elections' they say. Last time it was the primaries and before that the vultures and before that? I can't remember.
Perhaps I'm living in hope, but having to crawl to the government to buy some measly foreign currency that everywhere else people totally take for granted, to declare yourself an importer and sign your life away just to receive a gift in the post from your family, to not be included in the club of open markets and order stuff online and not consider it an act of terrorism and to pay inordinate amounts of tax when using a local credit card overseas, not to mention flights.
To hope at least that one could expect prices to not go up every month and that the peso you have in your pocket may have some intrinsic value, someday, one day.

5BB.jpg

One hopes that whoever becomes president will decide not to abuse the TV and radio networks as she currently does ad nauseum and that she consigns herself to Santa Cruz never to reappear, except maybe in a court of law.
One also hopes that this all pervading air of uncertainty will slowly lift.
I talk to business owners around me and they tell me that business is too slow and it's the same old same old: 'We're waiting for the elections' they say. Last time it was the primaries and before that the vultures and before that? I can't remember.
Perhaps I'm living in hope, but having to crawl to the government to buy some measly foreign currency that everywhere else people totally take for granted, to declare yourself an importer and sign your life away just to receive a gift in the post from your family, to not be included in the club of open markets and order stuff online and not consider it an act of terrorism and to pay inordinate amounts of tax when using a local credit card overseas, not to mention flights.
To hope at least that one could expect prices to not go up every month and that the peso you have in your pocket may have some intrinsic value, someday, one day.

Double ditto! I can't wait to hear the rancid rhetoric that la reina abeja will be spouting in her final(??) address at the UN. The abject demagoguery she continually spouts here is on a par with the despicable Donald Trump in the US. Two jerks from the same pea pod.

Heh, I thought her voice is more shrewish with a touch of a magician's wand to make it more palatable rather than dulcet :D

Personally, I despair of either seeing change, or seeing less of her, at least in the next few years. Although at least she most likely won't be on cadena nacional, you're right there!

At least its not as bad as this poor British jihadist in Syria is having it.

Rude Arabs stealing his shoes, being scammed in shops and they don't even queue!

http://abusaeedawlak...the-syrian-race

p.s. if you click the link you're probably going to end up on an NSA watch list if you aren't already. :lol:

At least its not as bad as this poor British jihadist in Syria is having it.

Rude Arabs stealing his shoes, being scammed in shops and they don't even queue!

http://abusaeedawlak...the-syrian-race

p.s. if you click the link you're probably going to end up on an NSA watch list if you aren't already. :lol:

Oh goodness, I ignore what iy s got to do with tge topic but thay link is priceless! Thank you.
Btw that "article" s already made the news (even breitbart) so don t worry abouy being blacklisted. http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-jihadist-omar-hussains-bizarre-racist-rant-against-syrians-arabs-1519881

Just finished watching the rugby (well done England!) and thought i`d have a flick through the tv, and there she is on 11 out of the first 13 tv channels of our cable opening a hospital. I wonder if she invites all the neighbours around to her house when she opens an envelope?

Back