Room For rent only in February US 300 US

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricri58

Registered
I rent a room from Jan 30.- only 1 month whole February (flexible)

Flat: 70 m2 very sunny flat (with small balcony and terraza)
10th floor(last floor),contrafrente.
Upscale Barrio Norte area, security 24h, night watcher,one block from Subway Pueyrredon (Avenida Santa Fe # Av Pueyrredon)All services included: Wi-Fi,Cable TV.DVD and A/C in the lounge (sorry, not in the room).In the appartment, there is another flatmate.
Price:300 US dollars/ for the month. To independent, quiet, responsible, non-smoking person.

El departamento no da a la calle, es un contrafrente de 70 m2, esta en el ultimo piso de un edificio en Barrio Norte. Hay mucho sol con una pequeña terraza.Aire acondicionado en el salon.Hay TV con cable y video lector DVD. Wi Fi. Departamento a una cuadra del Subte Pueyrredon (av santa Fe y Pueyrredon) A la noche hay vigilencia.
Busco a alguien independiente, responsable, no fumador(a)

Hello... I am interested in renting this flat for the month. My email address is [email protected], if you contact me there we can arrange a viewing. I'm in the south of Argentina at the moment but will be in Bs As on the 29th January.

Hola.... este piso me interesa, y me gustaria alquilerlo por un mes. Me email es [email protected], si quieres mandame un mensaje y podemos arreglar un encuentro. Actualmente estoy en Bariloche pero vuelvo a Bs As el 29 enero.

Gracias.

I'm interested in renting your apartment as well. I am already in BA. I'm Dutch, 25, a quiet person, and I'm here to study Spanish. I only need an apartment for February, so those dates suit me perfectly.

Please send me an email if you're interested: [email protected] so we can meet.

/Hess

I've lived a few months @ Pueyrredón 1400 (Santa Fe y Pueyrredón) and I really liked the place. The subte "D" is within 100 meters, you've got the Linea 152 to take you downtown and loads of other buses to take you to Once. Santa Fe is THE shopping street for the middle class, with many restaurants and bars and On top of that there's a parc nearby (Las Heras y Pueyrredón).

I've never felt unsafe there. There's only one downside, and that's the heavy traffic. But seen as the apartment is contrafrente you won't encounter to many problems w/ that.

ReemsterCARP said:
I've lived a few months @ Pueyrredón 1400 (Santa Fe y Pueyrredón) and I really liked the place. The subte "D" is within 100 meters, you've got the Linea 152 to take you downtown and loads of other buses to take you to Once. Santa Fe is THE shopping street for the middle class, with many restaurants and bars and On top of that there's a parc nearby (Las Heras y Pueyrredón).

I've never felt unsafe there. There's only one downside, and that's the heavy traffic. But seen as the apartment is contrafrente you won't encounter to many problems w/ that.

Yes , and there are other parks nearby...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back