room in bs.as for a few months

H

Registered
hello.
i'm a 24 year old girl who is arriving to buenos aires in the end of july. i am looking to rent a furnished apartment in places like belgrano, palermo, recoleta. i am interested in living with other students- argentinians or foreign, in a price range of about 250-300 $us. if anyone has any information or can help me, i would appreciate that.
thank you

hello, i ammarcelo, i live in big flat wit other student. . i have available a room for this period.If yo want to contact me , my email is [email protected] an keep in touch.Marcelo

Hello!My name's Kim and I'm in the same type of situation except for I'm already here and looking for a place in the next week or two. My only search source thus far has been on Craigslist, but everything seems to be at least 300 U$D and all downtown (I'd also like to stay in the Palermo area). Any advice for more searching to find a room in a shared apartment with other students/latinos?

Hi Kim,
I would highly recommend you widen your search of neighbourhoods to increase your chances, nowhere central is too far from Palermo if you plan on spending your time there, and you'll probably be able to find something nicer and in your price range elsewhere. Try the website compartodepto.com which has a much wider choice. Other advice is to forget contact by email if possible but call the person directly and arrange to see the place straight away.
Other barrio suggestions I highly recommend are Belgrano, Almagro and Caballito (my favourite..)

good luck

Hi everyone! I leaving my Palermo apartment for some months (until september) and I'm looking for someone to stay. It is located in Palermo, one block from "Las Cañitas, night live surrounded by coffee- shops, restaurants and pubs. The flat has an extremely bright living room, main bedroom, fully and new equiped kitchen, one full bathroom and a beatiful 25 m2 private terrace..

High speed internet access, heating, cable TV, air conditioning, refrigerator with freezer, microwave, dishes and kitchenware. (common expenses, all included)

If you're interested please email me at contact: [email protected]

thanks!

Back