Room Wanted for Young Tennis Player

Pedders

Registered
my 18 year old son is an aspiring professional tennis player and is travelling out to BA in Jan 2010 for between 4 and 6 months
he's going to be training at the Vilas tennis club ..
we're looking for a room within easy travelling distance of the club either house/apartment share or lodging with a family
He's a good lad, speaks fluent spanish ,washes quite often , cleans up after himself most of the time and is kind to animals .. as a professional sportsman he's not a party animal so no danger of wild parties or late night revelry .
if anyone can help then please get back to us either here or on my email
[email protected]
Thanks in anticipation

Hi.

I came across this site that has room rentals when I was looking for an apartment. Their search engine isn't the greatest but you might want to email them and see what options they have for your son.

http://www.flatsandrooms.com/

Hope this helps :)

The closest areas to the Vilas Club are La Imprenta, Las Cañitas and Belgrano C (Barrancas de Belgrano),
There he is within walking distance of the club.... (just in case it is of use)...

Thanks very much that is really useful
there seem to be plenty of rooms available on Craigslist so we will look there and now we know the areas to look in that will be great
Thank you

is any one of those areas better than the others as a place to live ?

Let us know when he is coming over.From England or USA?I play a lot of tennis here in BA and it would be great to meet and have a warm up game.best wishes Howard

They're all very nice areas (I live right there). I'll keep my ears open in case I know of anyone looking for a roommate or that has a spare bedroom.

Thank you all for your help...he'll be coming from England.. will let you know when final details are sorted out and please do let me know if you hear of anything

ok will do ,I am from Nottingham by the way,keep in touch and good luck....

Bairesgirl said:
The closest areas to the Vilas Club are La Imprenta, Las Cañitas and Belgrano C (Barrancas de Belgrano),
There he is within walking distance of the club.... (just in case it is of use)...
bumping to the top
stil planning on coming out ...and looking for a room from early Feb in the above areas but if the right one came up we could take it earlier

TIA

Back