Room wanted - up to usd 200 per month

Hi,
I´m looking to rent a room in a shared apartment from the 10 July. I´m tidy, friendly and don´t smoke (and would prefer room in nonsmoking apt, pref no pets).

Pls email me at chaytorst at yahoo dot com if you have anything available like this.

Many thanks,
Chaytor

Hi!

I have a house for the 3rd part of a room in downtown.

Please call me at: 15-4094-0268 (from abroad: (54) 911-4094-0268)

Txs, Albert

THIS IS A TRASLATED TEXT(SORRY)

Hello, good, I tell you, the this house located in her(it) calle:mexico 1418. This is in Montserrat's neighborhood mui near San Telmo the neighborhood Monserrat is what is between(among) the congress and san telmo.o is(am) that these verynear san telmo very nice, near the center, and near trainstation, to three bloks to the subway, to go towards any part(report) of the capi etc.
In the block of the house there are I tell you 3 kiosks, two food stores, this way that is functional enough the ubicasion. these to the toke of station train "retirement" - trains towards the north) and "constitution" (trains towards the south). The house has several rooms almost all big, and apart that have entrepiso, with windows to down and rriba, with floors(flats) of wood pinotea Norwegian and, with bed, clothier, etc hai jhabitaciones of all the types and sizes incñlluso one with vantanal balconizado towards the street. The house has kitchen obio, that gives to the terrace where hai washer, plants(floors), can do roast barbacueou,them), hangr the clothes, etc thersalivinghe house possesses exelente artistic lighting with atomic lamps www.lamparasatomicas.com.ar) with a wide balcony with a fullly urban sight but with very much sky and without buildings ahead that cover the beautiful sight of the city. Also hai 3 baths all the impeccable ones, with bidet, every funca to plenary session and one even has bathtub for dips of all kinds since inside the things that we offer as possibility for the one that it(he,she) remains as inhabitant of the house, it(he,she) is that he feels totally comfortable.
Because of it the kitchen has everything to his(her,your) disposition(regulation) both spices and china and the oven works correctly.
All these articles are benefits for the inhabitants opsiones for from The Club Anne " - as(like) it is called the ideal space of our project " - to give them major I fill with enthusiasm of coming to the house, this way like of enjoying the demurrage(stay) in good airs. If queres venite to knowing the house and you notice if?
Thank you!!!
I leave this telephone you 155 821 5695 call her Laura or Andrea or Heber, to wait for yourself with a few mates or you.
Successes!
Attentivly:
Paulo Giella (Club Anne )
p.d:please contact for better english letter if you like!!!
please note you are wellcome in Club Anne

SPANISH TEXT

Hola como estas , bueno ,te cuento, la casa esta ubicada en la calle:mexico 1418. esto es en el barrio de Montserrat mui cerca del centro de San Telmo. El barrio Monserrat es lo que es entre el barrio congreso y san telmo.o sea que estas mui cerca de san telmo mui bonito, cerca del centro, y cerca de retiro , a tres cuadras del subte,para ir hacia cualuier parte de la capi etc.
en la cuadra de la casa hai te cuento 3 kioscos, dos almacenes, asi que es bastante funcional la ubicasion. estas al toke de estacion tren " retiro"-trenes hacia el norte) y " constitucion" (trenes hacia el sur). la casa tiene varias habitaciones casi todas grandes , y aparte que tienen entrepiso, con ventanas a bajo y rriba, con pisos de madera pinotea noruega y, con cama, ropero, etc hai jhabitaciones de todos los tipos y tamaños incñlluso una con vantanal balconizado hacia la calle.
la casa tiene cocina obio , que da a la terraza donde hai lavadero, plantas ,se puede hacer asado, clgar la ropa, etc
hai un living con un balcon amplio con una vista plenamente urbana pero con mucho cielo y pocos edificios delante que tapen la vista. tambien hai 3 baños todos impecables, , con bidet, todo funca a pleno y una hasta tiene bañadera para inmersiones de todo tipo ya que dentro de las cosas que brindamos como posibilidad para el que permanezca como habitante de la casa , es que se sienta totalmente comodo.
por eso la cocina tiene todo a su disposicion tanto condimentos como vajilla y el horno funciona correctamente.
incluso se le provee a su pedido de cosas particulares para agradar su paladar con cosas que solo se consiguen en solo algunos lugares como alimentos macrobioticos, etc
El precio de la habitacion es de 20 pesos por dia con axeso a todos los beneficios como asado los domingos, servicio
de clases de tango con los mejores profesores ...
, clases de bateria
, clases de guitarra con exelentes musicos y
clases de ingles con un profe. Australiano .
Exposiciones de Collages-Fotomontages- y Fotografias.
www.lamparasatomicas.com.ar
estos beneficios son para los habitantes opsiones para desde El Club Anne darles mayores entusiasmo de venir a la casa, asi como de disfrutar la estadia en buenos aires. si queres venite a conocer la casa y te fijas si?
gracias !!!
te dejo este telefono 155 821 5695 llamala a Laura o Andrea 1563610247 , para esperarte con unos mates o un te y para que veas todas las posibilidades que hai para habitarla y si te podria interesar alguna de ellas.
Exitos!
Atentamente:
Paulo Giella
(Club Anne)
p.d:y do speak english[/quote][/quote]

Back