rubber boots

katti

Registered
I need rubber boots, I have seen them a dozens of times, but now I can't seem to find them anymore.
Anyone knows where in recoleta I can find them? It seems like we are heading for another rainy weekend!

Hi- I dont know where you could get them in Recoleta, but in Palermo Viejo (on Armenia, across from Plaza Cortazar), there is a shop that sells rain gear. You might try there.
Good luck!! Nora

S48 said:
Hi- I dont know where you could get them in Recoleta, but in Palermo Viejo (on Armenia, across from Plaza Cortazar), there is a shop that sells rain gear. You might try there.
Good luck!! Nora

thnx will try that -

Hi Katti, you`ll find rubber boots in the not-expensive-looking shoe shops (I would call them: "zapaterías de barrio").

There is one in Las Heras between Pueyrredon and Agüero, close to the Carrefour Express.

Good luck!

Delfina said:
Hi Katti, you`ll find rubber boots in the not-expensive-looking shoe shops (I would call them: "zapaterías de barrio").

There is one in Las Heras between Pueyrredon and Agüero, close to the Carrefour Express.

Good luck!

thanks, i have been looking at 'non-expensive-looking' shops at santa fe :confused: you always see them, unless you are looking form them!

thnx

Back