Rules for residents returning ?

Yes PCR test. I’m sure there’s somewhere you can get a test result back in 24 hours. There’s several places in Buenos Aires that you can get it done.

yes but at least in CABA and BA no one checks. But yes it's technically and legally required.
General information: I have a friend in Switzerland that was tested for covid a few days ago. The next day he got a text message saying he was positive and should quarantine. Then, he got several phone calls to make sure he was quarantine, and later two police officers came to his apartment to triple check that he was, in fact, quarantined. Will they do the same in CABA?

General information: I have a friend in Switzerland that was tested for covid a few days ago. The next day he got a text message saying he was positive and should quarantine. Then, he got several phone calls to make sure he was quarantine, and later two police officers came to his apartment to triple check that he was, in fact, quarantined. Will they do the same in CABA?

Argentina is not Switzerland. I seriously doubt the police are going to check up on you. I think you're more likely have problems with some of your neighbors who might be inclined to snitch on you. Or at least I’ve heard that this sort of thing happens.

Yes PCR test. I’m sure there’s somewhere you can get a test result back in 24 hours. There’s several places in Buenos Aires that you can get it done.

Don't be so sure. I've spent two days searching. None can promise results will be back in time. This may be esier in Argentina. In the US it seems very hard to comply with this regulation.

Negative PCr test to be in digital or printed Form.?

I recently returned to BA from the US and completed a 10 day quarantine. Many of my colleagues traveled and returned at the same time. The folks that did their quarantines in Zona Norte received one phone call over ten days to check. The folks that completed their quarantine in CABA did not receive any sort of check-in at all. It seems enforcement varies by jurisdiction within Argentina.

I recently returned to BA from the US and completed a 10 day quarantine. Many of my colleagues traveled and returned at the same time. The folks that did their quarantines in Zona Norte received one phone call over ten days to check. The folks that completed their quarantine in CABA did not receive any sort of check-in at all. It seems enforcement varies by jurisdiction within Argentina.
Sure, at CABA the major is Larreta who us anti quarantine, vaccines, etc.

How is a phone call of any value if it's a cell? :) I can be at a totally different place.

Back