Rules for residents returning ?

Sure, at CABA the major is Larreta who us anti quarantine, vaccines, etc.
A curious statement since CABA is the only one that requires all those who enter the city after traveling away from it to sign a DDJJ and take a PCR test or otherwise quarantine upon arrival. They even installed infrastructure at EZE and bus terminal to facilitate it.

I saw one poor guy ( at Ezeiza) get rejected and miss his flight on Latam because, he did not have the printed PCR test. He cried, begged, cajoled helplessly but to no avail. It pretty much depends what the Flight company rep who attends you decides on looking at your face. Some of them are super super nice and some of them are extremely hostile. The flight was going to Sao Paolo. When I landed at Sao Paolo on the same flight, the immigration officer or anyone did not even ask me for the PCR test. I got the impression that Brazil implemented the PCR test only cos of international pressure/ but the flight companies are in charge of implementing it and some of them go really BESERK.

Last edited:
I saw one poor guy ( at Ezeiza) get rejected and miss his flight on Latam because, he did not have the printed PCR test. He cried, begged, cajoled helplessly but to no avail. It pretty much depends what the Flight company rep who attends you decides on looking at your face. Some of them are super super nice and some of them are extremely hostile. The flight was going to Sao Paolo. When I landed at Sao Paolo on the same flight, the immigration officer or anyone did not even ask me for the PCR test. I got the impression that Brazil implemented the PCR test only cos of international pressure/ but the flight companies are in charge of implementing it and some of them go really BESERK.
It's the airline's responsibility to check/verify the PCR. If they don't and you are denied entry they are fined.
Hence, why they can be very strict. Can you get by with just showing the PCR on your iphone? Maybe. Would I personally risk being denied boarding because I didn't bother printing it? No. There are printers everywhere. Be creative.

chris. i am in arizona. found a lab that would either send your results in 48 hrs , test taken 72 hrs before, or a same day pcr. the people in my building in ba thru the admistrator threaten to call the police if i did not quarantine. friend in ba said its sport to them.

I found a place today that is more optimiistic about getting results in 48 hours though not 100% guaranteed. The conulate says it must be PCR, within 72 hours and in writing. Now if my flight is on a Sunday night at 22 hs, for example, can I get the test Thursday morning or will they count every hour and disqualify the result? Regarding your friend, did the police actulally show up?

the people in my building in ba thru the admistrator threaten to call the police if i did not quarantine. friend in ba said its sport to them.

The reason no police shows up to check on your quarantine is cos they are confident that neighbours and porteros will get the job done!!

cant agree more cerviche. 15 years in the building and no respect. ugh

cant agree more cerviche. 15 years in the building and no respect. ugh
The only solution to complete privacy in these "nosy" times ( pun intended) is - aa) Live in a stand alone house ( not in a gated community like Nordelta/ Pilar etc) or in a low end/ rough building without portero and mostly studio apartments with youngsters or in a commercial building without portero/ with some some apartments but mostly offices.

I found a place today that is more optimiistic about getting results in 48 hours though not 100% guaranteed. The conulate says it must be PCR, within 72 hours and in writing. Now if my flight is on a Sunday night at 22 hs, for example, can I get the test Thursday morning or will they count every hour and disqualify the result? Regarding your friend, did the police actulally show up?
If you are flying from "Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, Nuevo Mexico, Colorado, Arkansas, Oklahoma y Luisiana" you do not need a PCR, just a note from your doctor you have no symptoms and do the PCR here in Argentina on arrival.

Back