Rules for residents returning ?

If you are flying from "Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, Nuevo Mexico, Colorado, Arkansas, Oklahoma y Luisiana" you do not need a PCR, just a note from your doctor you have no symptoms and do the PCR here in Argentina on arrival.

Thanks. Very interesting -- I wonder though if this will be recognized by the airline and/or immigration.

Argentina is not Switzerland. I seriously doubt the police are going to check up on you. I think you're more likely have problems with some of your neighbors who might be inclined to snitch on you. Or at least I’ve heard that this sort of thing happens.

BsAs is not Argentina. Other provinces are strict and they really check, at lest I know the ones who were checked, like police was coming to home etc-yes.

BsAs is not Argentina. Other provinces are strict and they really check, at lest I know the ones who were checked, like police was coming to home etc-yes.
When was that? They were checking before September. Haven’t heard of anyone being checked since September 2020.

The DDJJ requires to include the PDF for the negative PCR test ..? if file not available Yet? DDJJ doesn't accept a missing pdf file to submit ??
Help..!

Last edited:
you can convert any webpage or email with results into PDF.
Chrome can do this via printing to PDF.

Conversion is no problema , but you have to have available, the PCR document to insert it in the DDJJ..? before filing the DDJJ..?

Last edited:
Negative PCr test to be in digital or printed Form.?
Yes PCR test. I’m sure there’s somewhere you can get a test result back in 24 hours. There’s several places in Buenos Aires that you can get it done.
I did a test on Jan 27th through "Dispositivos Turistas". Basically if you are claiming that you recently arrived to CABA (even if you just drove to a provincia for the weekend) you can book a quick test at a drive-thru location. I was able to book one for the next day. There was no wait in the line and about 100 medical personnel in a very organized warehouse. They gave me a nose swab, then we pulled over and waited 20 minutes and got our results immediately. We may have received immediate results because I told them I was exposed to a positive case at my gym, but it seemed like everyone pulled over and waited for their results. The next day I was able to download my test results via whatsapp. Due to my test results, I got phone calls nearly every day from medical personnel following up on my symptoms, or from someone making sure I was clear on the terms of the quarantine. I don't have obra social and the test was free. I did mine at the "La Rural" sede which was across the street from Ecoparque (it looks like that sede isn't available right now on the website), but it looks like you can still go to Puerto Madero or Recoleta.
Here is the link if anyone needs it. I believe you have to check off that you have completed at Declaracion Jurada recently.

chris. sorry for slow reply. i left the building and stayed at my friends place. that was friday morning. they announced that all international flights would to cancelled on monday morning. i got out saturday night.

Back