Safe Towns in Argentina with Inexpensive Private Schools

The exact same post, word for word except for subtly switching Argentina for Ecuador, was posted by Mark Tanner in the Ecuador Expats Facebook forum, this guy is just fishing.

If you have six children your goose is cooked.. pretty much you need to be in a city with excellent schools , that doesn't came cheap ..
Some one may know if $400 per month is adequate, maybe you must look at bilingual schools, that have international programs valid for US Colleges. etc. You are looking then at a handful of large cities. May consider Lincoln high

Last I checked Lincoln (American school) in La Lucila was one of, if not the, the most expensive international schools in the Americas.

Last I checked Lincoln (American school) in La Lucila was one of, if not the, the most expensive international schools in the Americas.

Maybe today with blue Dollars in hand Argentine Schools are competitive ?... You get what you pay for..! DON'T overlook the value of Contacts..!
Just saying..

Asociacion Escuelas Lincoln:
"Annual tuition rates are as follows: PK4: $14,990; K5: $20,460; grades 1-5: $26,780; grades 6-8: $27,960; and grades 9-12: $30,960, mostly payable by the semester in advance, in U.S. dollars or Argentine pesos."
Expensive, even in blue dollars.

Asociacion Escuelas Lincoln:
"Annual tuition rates are as follows: PK4: $14,990; K5: $20,460; grades 1-5: $26,780; grades 6-8: $27,960; and grades 9-12: $30,960, mostly payable by the semester in advance, in U.S. dollars or Argentine pesos."
Expensive, even in blue dollars.

Presume the prices quoted are in US dollars ? , so it ranges from $ 1500 to $3000 per month . Perhaps there may be a school for the $400 mentioned..?
Only good news is the option to pay in Pesos at the Official Rate?

Presume the prices quoted are in US dollars ? , so it ranges from $ 1500 to $3000 per month . Perhaps there may be a school for the $400 mentioned..?
Only good news is the option to pay in Pesos at the Official Rate?
Prices in US dollars.

2020 tuition, in US dollars

Lincoln School, grades 9-12: $30,960
Harvard University: $47,730

There are private schools in the US that are in the 50k a year range.

Back