Sales Coordinators to manage US clients

HHRR

Registered
We are an outsourcing company managing clients throughout the USA. Due to rapid expansion within the organization, we currently require a number of staff to work in our Downtown Buenos Aires based sales department.
Sales experience is not mandatory, as we deliver a comprehensive training course through which every agent will require to be successful in the position. It includes information on the sector, our organization, market positioning, practices and procedures.

The job does not involve cold calling. All clients have requested our services.
Ideal candidates should meet the following criteria:

• Passion for Sales and Marketing

• Excellent English communication skills and PC literacy.

• Must be proactive, highly organized and focused with a strong desire to meet individual and company goals.

Be a strong team player while being able to work on your own initiative.
-
• Currently living in and committed to staying in Buenos Aires for at least 3-6 months.

What do we offer?

Excellent salary plus US$ commission. Company bonus structure in place based on performance.
-
• Additional Daily and Monthly Bonuses.

• NO COLD CALLING.

• Medical and Vacation Benefits.

• Small friendly environment.

• Casual Dress Code.

• Monday to Friday Schedule from 11 to 19 hrs or 13 to 21 hrs.

• If you are successful in the selection process, we can assist you with your visa requirements to start working.

Competitive Salary; Basic + Commission in US$ + Bonuses.

The job offers an excellent opportunity to be part of an actively growing organization

hello, i am interested, how can i get in touch with you? thank you very much

Hello, I am very interested!!!! Are you still looking for someone awesome to fill this position? That could be me!

Rose said:
Hello, I am very interested!!!! Are you still looking for someone awesome to fill this position? That could be me!

Hi Rose, yes we are still interested in hiring new agents, please send me your resume to [email protected] so I can give you a phone call.

Back