Sales Recruiters Wanted

ijangocorpuschristi

Registered
http://ijangovideo.com/

Reply with your resume please.

iJango launched on July 1, 2009, in Vegas! With the investment and knowledge from the founder of EXCEL Communications Steve Smith, he is in charge of this network marketing opportunity with iJango. He is known for bringing Excel to a 1.5 billion dollar business, which helped it become the youngest company to join the New York Stock Exchange, and was also the fastest company to a billion in sales in American business history! AMAZING!
For the first time, an internet company that could likely be as big as Google, Yahoo!, Facebook and You Tube, is wanting YOU, the public, to GET PAID to do their advertising! Not many people know about this yet, which is why getting involved early could be a HUGE opportunity for you.
I made 700 dollars in week one.
I made 2300 dollars in week two
I made 5200 dollars in week three
I made 8300 dollars in week four

I am willing to prove this by showing the deposits to my bank to anyone who responds to this advertisement. I will also pay you $50 dollars for each person you sign up to my team!

What is iJango anyway?

iJango is a customizable dashboard home page, which can be used from your browser. Imagine having access to all your favorite sites in one place without searching for a bookmarked link. This means email, facebook, twitter, You Tube, shopping sites, and more can be accessed on your homepage - no more mess of open windows at the bottom of your browser, or closing one to open another.

Need more information or to reserve your seat at our next event either email me or call me directly at 512-431-9947

Over the last two decades there has been a paradigm shift in the advertising industry, which has gone from print, radio, TV, and billboards over to internet. This very advertising made over 300 Billion in online revenue last year! How much of that can you claim? Businesses such as Google, Yahoo!, You Tube, Facebook, and numerous others are making a fortune from our everyday online habits! You can only imagine the billions of searches these websites have generated monthly, which equals Billions of dollars collected from advertising revenue! Google alone made $5 Billion last quarter. Did they give you any of this?

With iJango, users must access the site through YOU, an iJango Independent Representative, and your website link. When they create an account, they become your customer for FREE. Every time they use the internet, they will be generating revenue for Ijango, and Ijango will pay a percentage of that back to you.

In addition to the website user revenue, as an iJango Representative, you also have the opportunity to earn a commission from a portion of the sign up fees collected when you recruit new iJango Reps to your team, and when they recruit new iJango Reps to their teams.

Thank You
Bill Lawrence

• Compensation: $50 dollars for each sale.
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • Please, no phone calls about this job!
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Back