Sales Reps Needed - English

JWB

Registered
Hi All,

I have a client here in Buenos Aires that is a respected and luxury apt/home rental company.

They are looking for fluent English speakers to take incoming sales calls. The calls would be from people looking to rent apts/houses in Buenos Aires for vacations and/or business.

Great central location currently on Callao near Santa Fe and they are getting ready to move to a new, larger office either in the same area or in Palermo.

The base range is between 4-7K (depends on experience) and there is a good bonus plan in place.

Send me a DM and I'll follow-up with my email address and a JD for your review.

EDIT: 10/21 Hi All, the company informed me yesterday that they decided not to sponsor any more candidates so to be considered you would have to have a DNI.

Hi,
I have real estate experience in the US, and I know the process. Can you send me more info? I've been living here for two years now.

Gracias.

Hi there,
I believe you contacted me for the position of sales agent with the company.
When we discussed the position you were to send me information to my email but I haven't received any information.
When you called I wasn't at my best because I had bronchitis. Would you like to
continue to discuss the selection process with me?

James

JimmyBA said:
Hi there,
I believe you contacted me for the position of sales agent with the company.
When we discussed the position you were to send me information to my email but I haven't received any information.
When you called I wasn't at my best because I had bronchitis. Would you like to
continue to discuss the selection process with me?

James

Hi James, sure thing and my apologies for not getting you the JD yet. Will you please send me an email again so I can follow-up. I'll send the info and we'll reschedule the call.

hope you are feeling better.

JWB,

Beyond additional relevant experience, I have many years of phone sales experience in the U.S. and a strong command of the English language. Please email me at [email protected].

Gratefully,

Aaron

Sounds great I will send you my resume tonight to forward 7 yrs of exp. in customer service been residing in Bs As for a while now. From Miami, Fl

regards,
Yelina

Yelina said:
Sounds great I will send you my resume tonight to forward 7 yrs of exp. in customer service been residing in Bs As for a while now. From Miami, Fl

regards,
Yelina

Thanks Yelina! Looking forward to it.

Back