San Isidro to Palermo Transportation Options

jb5

Registered
Can someone tell me the transportation options from the Horqueta area of San Isidro into the city?

I live in Palermo and my kids go to school in that area. We don't have a car so we take a remise. I do know the train runs in that area too. I've only been here 6 weeks so many others may have more intelligent options.

Hope that helps a little.

Reactions: jb5
get a bus to belgrano R train station then train to san isidro, i cant remember the bus number, however i use to catch from one street down from charcas towards santa fe.. maybe it was bus #27.

Also check out the 168 (the one with the red card in front that says BOCA - SAN ISIDRO). It runs through parts of palermo and then into Belgrano on Cabildo and then later runs all the way up Libertador into San Isidro. I always take it from Martinez to get into town.

It tends to take a lot of turns, though so you could always take the subte (green line D) to Congreso de Tucuman and catch the bus there when it is on a more direct route.

bus #55 runs through part of palermo soho, avda santa fe, avda cabildo etc to the belgrano train station, then train to san isidro.

There is a mini bus company called Horqueta Express which goes to/from centro/Horqueta every day. Comfortable and very few stops

Back