Sarah Palin (Republicans are FOOLS)

A scintillating essay on Sarah Palin by Christopher Hitchens can be found here. Truly, Palin is the great hope for the USA in 2012.

bigbadwolf said:
A scintillating essay on Sarah Palin by Christopher Hitchens can be found here. Truly, Palin is the great hope for the USA in 2012.

If Palin spearheads a third party, I think it will guarantee a Democratic victory in 2012. If, however, she is the Republican party nominee, there may indeed be a possibility of the first woman president of the USA.

The shitstorm that will be created by insurance reform, cap and trade, or just by new dictates from the EPA (they got the power today to regulate CO2) has yet to hit the fan, but it will.

Essays by Hitches won't matter when the masses realize their freedom and wealth (including the ability to keep that which they have created) are threatened...and think that Palin might be able to preserve them.

Then again, there is also the possibility of the return of the Newt.

If you doubt this, just remember when the press wouldn't "have Nixon to kick around anymore."

He was subsequently elected President of the United States...twice.

You can be afraid, very afraid...or you can be hopeful.

And you can start the revolution without me.

Right you are. I learnt the error of my ways after reading this excerpt from Palin's autibiography, "Going Rogue."

bigbadwolf said:
Right you are. I learnt the error of my ways after reading this excerpt from Palin's autibiography, "Going Rogue."

You do know the difference from a real excerpt and a poorly written parody, don't you?

You really should have made this clear. Dudester might think it's from the real book (though he's probably waiting for the Oliver Stone movie version to draw his final conclusions).

Can't you find something that's actually in the book to make your point?

Back