Sat Nam! 31Y/o Female Prenatal Kundalini Yoga Teacher

natalia4984

Registered
Hello everyone!

I am a 31 y/o female who lives between New York and Buenos Aires. I am planning to go again in December and stay for a year or more. I am an environmental scientist by training, having worked with pediatric populations in NYC. I have recently trained in prenatal kundalini yoga with the world-renowned Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa, and would love to bring this to Buenos Aires for others to enjoy. I'm not sure yet if I would do home-based classes or find a studio, whether I would teach in English or Spanish--but I am interested in doing all of the above.

In the meantime I would love to hear about everyone's experiences in Argentina.

Thank you very much!

Natasha

That's awesome. Love Gurmukh. My wife and I practice to her videos in our living room and when the weather is nice in our backyard. The parrots in our yard respond to the ones in her videos;-) She changed our lives! That said, not sure how to introduce it down here but let us know so we can come by... Sat nam!

That's awesome. Love Gurmukh. My wife and I practice to her videos in our living room and when the weather is nice in our backyard. The parrots in our yard respond to the ones in her videos;-) She changed our lives! That said, not sure how to introduce it down here but let us know so we can come by... Sat nam!

Wow Che so great to hear all of this!! Thank you!

Back