Saunas and Spas

veyesor

Registered
Hello peoples,

I am very fond of going to the sauna, but all I have found here is either gay saunas or places where you get all sorts of treatments and massages. All I want is a place where you pay entry and get to chill in a pool and in the sauna. Do you know any place that will let you enter without needing to facial, massage, liposuck, lift, or chocolatescrub you? Grateful for any suggestions!

veyesor said:
Hello peoples,

I am very fond of going to the sauna, but all I have found here is either gay saunas or places where you get all sorts of treatments and massages. All I want is a place where you pay entry and get to chill in a pool and in the sauna. Do you know any place that will let you enter without needing to facial, massage, liposuck, lift, or chocolatescrub you? Grateful for any suggestions!

There is a spa on Medrano y Cordoba, BA Spa, it's a yellow building, can never remember the address, usually closed only on Wed, there is two sections one for women and one for men, the "pool" is just awful but if you just want to sweat and relax, this is a cheap place to go and serves the function you are asking for. If you want a nice pool, 20 pesos more, try Finlander Wellness Spa, it's unisex, try there. I have the address to this one: Cerrito 370, it on the side of this fancy hotel called Hotel Republica, it looks posh, but once you are inside, it's almost like the Russian spa's in Brooklyn, but without the amazing heat, it's hot, but not like in those "banya's" in NY. I miss those! Have fun. I like sauna's too, I wish I can go more often, but I can only go de vez en cuando! :p

Back